$5 off $50 order at Play Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Seriously, PM them to me so I can put them on the front page. Going through the thread to find which are alive and dead is almost impossible now.

Use the link below to support CAG
Play-Asia.com

PM if you use these!!!

Alive:

$5 off 50:

PM me to let me know if you have a code or used a code so I can keep on top of this. XD!

guys is $3 that big of a deal?

i could find that in change lying around the world around me

there's a code floating around for $5 off $50 that doesn't expire from being used, just do a quick search

[quote name='SuppaMan']guys is $3 that big of a deal?

i could find that in change lying around the world around me

there's a code floating around for $5 off $50 that doesn't expire from being used, just do a quick search[/quote]

yes it is!!
it can be used on OTHER THINGS lol!
58 looks a hell lot more cheaper then 61.

just like why companies make things 399 instead of 400 or 349 instead of 350

it's an old marketing technique that became standard, it really doesn't serve a purpose now of days other than the fact that since it's standard, anything without a .99 or change next to it looks out of place and more expensive, which is why basically nothing is at a fixed whole dollar value anymore

hell i could scrounge $3 up in less than a day without ever owing anyone money or doing a job, loose change is everwhere, and 99% of normal people won't give a shit if you borrow a quarter, etc

$3 doesn't even buy lunch anymore...i could go on but ill just go light 3 $1 bills on fire for the hell of it :lol:

If someone has any spare $8 off coupons, I would highly appreciate it if you PM it to me. I want a DS3, but I don't see myself paying $60+ for one.

Coupon emergency! I just found this $5 off $50 that expires on the 15th. That's sometime Thursday going by Play-Asia's clock, so I hope someone can use it quickly.

$5 off $50
TK-XPH-IAL

Use the other coupons first, or try them, because I just got this one yesterday with my new God of War 2 for $18! Score! I
t's only for $5 off $50 or more, but someone will probably have a use for it at some point.
Anyway, It's:

UY-LNG-LXW
expires Feb, 2008

I just bought a white DS3 to take back to America with me for under $50 and will come back to Japan with real games. COD4 and UT3. Never thought I'd want to import to Japan from America. Growing up I thought this place was magic, all magic. Where's the blood, Japan?!?
I am buying a PS3 in America despite it costing more because I don't want future games censored like Gaiden Sigma or Drake's Fortune. What a joke.
USA! USA! USA!
[rant over]

If someone still has the $8 off coupons, can they PM one to me? I'll even take a $5 off that's not already been posted. Thanks.

Oh yeah...does Play-Asia charge tax? I know they charge shipping but what about tax? I'm in CA BTW.

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Oh yeah...does Play-Asia charge tax? I know they charge shipping but what about tax? I'm in CA BTW.[/QUOTE]Nope, no tax. They're based in Asia.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']Nope, no tax. They're based in Asia.[/QUOTE]
Cool, cool. Now if only I can find someone to send me a $8 off coupon who has some extras.

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Cool, cool. Now if only I can find someone to send me a $8 off coupon who has some extras.[/QUOTE]

If your still looking for some $5 off coupons just look through the last 2 or so pages, most people ignore them and go straight for the $8 ones. $3 difference but atleast you get something off.

Uhhh Yeah... I guess I will get in line for the $8.00 off coupon if there are any of these left out there ?! Anyone ?

If someone has one, please PM me. I will REPAY the thread with whatever codes I get be it $5 off, $8 off, or $12 off etc.

THANKS !

Xfactor4

Code BF-CXY-PGO

Get US$8 off a purchase of US$50 or more
x2.gif

Code GI-ZKW-QHE

Get US$12 off a purchase of US$100 or more

[quote name='DiddlyKong']Code BF-CXY-PGO

x2.gif

Code GI-ZKW-QHE

Get US$12 off a purchase of US$100 or more[/QUOTE]

Thanks Diddly Kong! I got the $8 off $50 code!

Code JR-YOI-MET

Code CE-IPQ-CJO
Get US$12 off a purchase of US$100 or more

have fun

Can some kind CAG'r please PM me a working $8.00 off $50.00 code ?:lol:

Whoever does send me aworking code, I will trade my $5.00 of $50.00 UNLIMITED MULTIPLE USE code good until December 30th in return. HEck if that CAG'r wants me too, I will share with the whole thread ! WTH !

Looking to get some Dual Shocks and as you can tell, even though I am a newbie, I am a CAG'r ! LOL... Every $3.00 or $6.00 (I am buying two) adds up !

Thanks !;)

Xfactor4

JK-IBI-CVE
Get $8 off of $50

IN-UDE-RM2
Get $12 off of $100

AT-ASO-HPZ
Get $5 off of $50 (Expires Jan 10, 2008)

I held these thinking I would use them, but I no longer need these since I finished my Xmas shopping.

[quote name='Kodoku']JK-IBI-CVE
Get $8 off of $50

IN-UDE-RM2
Get $12 off of $100

AT-ASO-HPZ
Get $5 off of $50 (Expires Jan 10, 2008)

I held these thinking I would use them, but I no longer need these since I finished my Xmas shopping.[/quote]

Thanks Kodoku. I used $8 off coupon. This is the first thing I've ever imported, looking forward to my shiny new Dual Sock 3 in the mail. :D
It doesn't seem I've gotten any coupons from playasia yet, if I do, I'll post them here.

My stuff shipped yesterday (or 2 days ago?) how long will it take to get here? I'm thinking Monday, but I'm hoping today. I want my DS3!!

$8 off $50 or more: FM-PCJ-ORV
$12 off $100 or moe: PG-LUC-LAK

Posted these in another forum a while ago, so not sure if they have been used up or not.

[quote name='pizzavideogames']Thanks Kodoku. I used $8 off coupon. This is the first thing I've ever imported, looking forward to my shiny new Dual Sock 3 in the mail. :D
It doesn't seem I've gotten any coupons from playasia yet, if I do, I'll post them here.[/quote]

You usually get the coupons as paper coupons when you receive your package, those are the $5 off of $50 ones (I waste a lot of these, should have joined CAG earlier).

The $8 and $12 off coupons came in an email.

[quote name='RiCeBo1']My stuff shipped yesterday (or 2 days ago?) how long will it take to get here? I'm thinking Monday, but I'm hoping today. I want my DS3!![/quote]

play asia is located in asia. (correct me if im wrong, its my assumption since its title and the amount of time it takes to get stuff)

unless u get the FBI or CIA to personally deliver it, itll take between 7-14 days most likely 14 days. i ordered before you and ill PM u when i get it, since we live in the same city . lol just forget about the DS3 itll be here before you know it.. mine shipped dec 10

[quote name='mrelusive']$8 off $50 or more: FM-PCJ-ORV
$12 off $100 or moe: PG-LUC-LAK

Posted these in another forum a while ago, so not sure if they have been used up or not.[/quote]

Thanks Mrelusive but code looks like it is already used. Still looking for a $8 off $50 coupon if someone can PM me one PLEASE......Anybody ?

Xfactor4

[quote name='Xfactor4']Thanks Mrelusive but code looks like it is already used. Still looking for a $8 off $50 coupon if someone can PM me one PLEASE......Anybody ?

Xfactor4[/quote]

Well nobody has helped me out by PM'ing me a $8.00 off code but it is Christmas time so in the spirit of sharing with my fellow CAG'rs, here is a UNLIMITED USE CODE for $5.00 off $50.00+ good until Dec 31, 2007.

Here's a $5 off coupon that can be re-used for as many times as you want: RE-XMA-SAA

It can BE USED OVER AND OVER so no need to tell me when you used it.

ENJOY !
:lol:

Xfactor

P.S. If someone could still PM me a $8.00 off code, it would be SUPER !

Code: EG-WWK-DIC ($8 off $50+ orders. Expires December 31 2007.)
Code: MF-RQT-EGB ($8 off $50+ orders. Expires December 31 2007.)
Code: KM-GWE-PWZ ($12 off $100+ orders. Expires December 31 2007.)
Code: IO-RUL-KAU ($12 off $100+ orders. Expires December 31 2007.)

Code: RE-XMA-SAA ($5 off $50+ orders. Expires December 31 2007. Can be used multiple times.)
Code: RE-XMA-SAB ($10 off $100+ orders. Expires December 31 2007. Can be used multiple times.)

Here's a $5 off $50 coupon code. Expires January 18, 08.

HQ-KQI-GCD

Just post in here if you have used it, common courtesy is all I ask.

Two $5 off $50 coupons. Not as good as them xmas ones, but I hope someone uses these:

OZ-BCA-AQV Exp - Jan 10, 2007
FR-JYK-KEH Exp - Dec 30, 2007

$12 off of $100, exp. 12/31
FB-OPS-VSC

$5 off of $50, exp. 1/17
WI-WJC-FTB

$5 off of $50, exp. 1/21
KF-YII-OFZ

Hey Guys,

Here's a great deal for those looking to get a DUALSHOCK 3 or to those who just want $10 off of a $50 + purchase !!

Strikebang.com has a promotion that if you join and make 6 posts during the month of december, you get a $10 off $50+ coupon from their partner, PLAY ASIA !!:lol:

SWEET DEAL !

http://www.strikebang.com/showthread.php?t=3166

Enjoy and Merry Christmas to all !

Xfactor4

[quote name='Xfactor4']Hey Guys,

Here's a great deal for those looking to get a DUALSHOCK 3 or to those who just want $10 off of a $50 + purchase !!

Strikebang.com has a promotion that if you join and make 6 posts during the month of december, you get a $10 off $50+ coupon from their partner, PLAY ASIA !!:lol:

SWEET DEAL !

http://www.strikebang.com/showthread.php?t=3166

Enjoy and Merry Christmas to all !

Xfactor4[/QUOTE]

Somebody at that site just gave me the $10 off code. Bought a white Dualshock 3 for $56.60 shipped.

[quote name='toogood']Somebody at that site just gave me the $10 off code. Bought a white Dualshock 3 for $56.60 shipped.[/quote]
How'd you work that out ?? :D

And more importantly, can I get one too ? I need another dual shock 3 ! :lol:

PM me with details please !

Thanks !

Xfactor4

P.S. Whose affiliate link is that at the bottom of your post ? Yours ? Or the guy who gave you the code ?:cool:

[quote name='11440']$12 off of $100, exp. 12/31
FB-OPS-VSC

$5 off of $50, exp. 1/17
WI-WJC-FTB

$5 off of $50, exp. 1/21
KF-YII-OFZ[/quote]

Used the last one for Super Robot Taisen OG Gaiden.
Thanks.
$5 off coupon is easy to find than $8 off coupon. Save my time

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back