$5 off $50 order at Play Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Seriously, PM them to me so I can put them on the front page. Going through the thread to find which are alive and dead is almost impossible now.

Use the link below to support CAG
Play-Asia.com

PM if you use these!!!

Alive:

$5 off 50:

PM me to let me know if you have a code or used a code so I can keep on top of this. XD!

[quote name='toogood']My white DS 3 which was ordered on 12/26 came today. Can't wait to test it out. I also have another $5 off $50 coupon code for those who want it.

Code: NY-DZV-WYP Exp 2/19/08

Please post if used.[/quote]
Used it to buy a DS3. Thanks!!!!

I have a couple extra $5 off $50 coupons from my last orders from PlayAsia.

If anyone needs one to get a dualshock, please send me a request via PM.:)

Xfactor4

Breaking news. I just got a $10 off $50 order coupon for Play-Asia.com that arrived with my last order which means your Dualshock 3 would only cost you $49.99+$6 shipping !

What a bargain.

First one to PM me and be willing to order through my affiliate link can have it.

Otherwise, I will save it for later since it doesn't expire for 60 days:lol:

Xfactor4

[quote name='Xfactor4']Breaking news. I just got a $10 off $50 order coupon for Play-Asia.com that arrived with my last order which means your Dualshock 3 would only cost you $49.99+$6 shipping !

What a bargain.

First one to PM me and be willing to order through my affiliate link can have it.

Otherwise, I will save it for later since it doesn't expire for 60 days:lol:

Xfactor4[/quote]

Due to the multiple Inbox PM's I received, the Coupon is GONE and spoken for.

Thanks for the interest and I will let ya'all know when I get MORE !! :D

Just wanted to update the thread out of respect.

Peace.

Xfactor4

[quote name='alexandertyler']I have $5 off $50 and $10 of $100 for anybody willing to use my affiliate link.

Just PM me!

Later,

Alex[/quote]
So do I ! I just am out of the EXTRA SPECIAL $10 off $50 codes at the moment !

I do still have $5 off $50 and $10 off $100 though...

If anyone is interested, same deal as Alex.....:lol:

Just PM me.... Between him and I, I am sure we got ya all covered ! LOL...

Peace.

Xfactor4

[quote name='panasonic']i will buy through anyones affiliate link if i get a pm with $10 of $50. :)[/quote]

You were FIRST to PM me panasonic, so the $10 off $50 PlayAsia code went to YOU !!

Check your inbox !

Xfactor4

P.S. Hope to get more $10 off $50 codes at some point here so will let ya'all know when I do..

ivanctorres was the first to ask for the code and I just PMed him. If I get another one I will put it up for offer again. I still have a $5 off $50 and $10 of $100.

Later,

Alex

I'm looking for a $10 off $50 if possible - definitely will be using for PS3 Controller and I'll be signing up with Play-Asia for the first time. Will use affiliate link. PM if you wanna help a brotha out!

Edit - A brother was helped out. THANKS CAGGERS!

coupons can be used multiple times.

5$ off 50$+ coupon: RE-TAI-LAA
10$ off 100$+ coupon: RE-TAI-LAB

Thanks for those who click my affiliate link.

*affiliate links are not allowed*

I have three coupons:

$5 off $50
$10 off $50 GONE!
$10 off $100

All three are first come, first serve. The only thing I ask for in return is for you to use my affiliate link when you make your purchase.

PM me if interested.

Thanks,

Alex

Hi guys, since everyone else is doing it, I thought I'd do it too... I have a bunch of $5 off $50+ coupons from my previous orders...

One expiring 01/28, 01/14, and 02/11...

I'll send em' to anyone if they're willing to purchase using my affiliate link! Just PM me if you're interested...

Code: QF-EGF-AUQ ($5 off $50+ orders. Expires 18. Jan, 2008.)
Code: NK-JGW-UYP ($5 off $50+ orders. Expires 21. Jan, 2008.)
Code: RE-TAI-LAA ($5 off $50+ orders. Expires January 31, 2008. Can be used multiple times.)
Code: RE-TAI-LAB ($10 off $100+ orders. Expires January 31, 2008. Can be used multiple times.)

Using my affiliate link would be appreciated .

*Affiliate links are not allowed. You have already been warned once about this*

I'm looking to order a white Dual Shock 3, so if anyone has a $10 off a $50 purchase coupon, I'll gladly use your affiliate link. Thanks.

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']I'm looking to order a white Dual Shock 3, so if anyone has a $10 off a $50 purchase coupon, I'll gladly use your affiliate link. Thanks.[/quote]

PM sent.

Xfactor4

coupons can be used multiple times.

also have 10$ off 50$ coupons ust PM me to get one.

Enjoy!

[quote name='turboman78']coupons can be used multiple times.

also have 10$ off 50$ coupons ust PM me to get one.

Enjoy![/quote]

PMed.

I am also looking for a 10 off 50 coupon for the dual shock 3 controller. PM me if you have an extra one. Thanks.

[quote name='artvandelay30']Where do you find the $10 off $50 coupon? Im interested in getting a hold of a DS3.[/QUOTE]

I got one from StrikeBang.com.

http://www.strikebang.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39

Jan - $10 off your next Play-Asia.com purchase by posting on StrikeBang

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$10 COUPON PROMOTION EXTENDED (again)

Strikers & Bangers,

The popular Play-Asia.com coupon promotion is extended yet again. To avoid not recieving your coupon, please read carefully.

Every user (yes that also includes present members!) who posts on StrikeBang between Jan 05, 2008 and Jan 31 2008 will receive a $10 off discount voucher to spend at Play-Asia.com following these conditions:

a) Post (reply to a thread) at least 5 new posts during this time period.

b) Have all your posts approved (non deleted, etc).

c) The coupon is valid for purchase totalling $50USD or above and can not be used with the weekly special.

The coupon will be sent by e-mail to your StrikeBang registered e-mail address after 3 days when all requirements have been fulfilled.

Where's my coupon?

Check your spam filter for the coupon email if you can't find it. Also make sure that you are accepting emails from the board! If you unticked the "Receive Email from Administrators" upon registering you will not recieve your coupon. If you unticked it upon registering for some strange reason, go to your Control Panel > Edit Options, tick the "Receive Email from Administrators" box and Save Changes. Now post five times.

Finally, make sure you've fulfilled all requirements (double check) before complaining in the thread.

I think this is a rather cool reason to start posting on StrikeBang.

Please support StrikeBang and spread the word!

Smallprint:

a) The campaign may be ended by StrikeBang at any time without a reason given.

b) In case of any disputes, StrikeBang's final decision shall prevail.

c) No information will be given to Play-Asia.com, all coupons will be sent out by StrikeBang to the registered e-mail address of each winning member.

d) Existing members will qualify as well.

e) Minimum purchase value of the coupon is US$ 50. Play-Asia's terms and conditions apply.

f) Only one coupon per person. Multiple registrations will result in account cancellation.

Note: Coupon codes will be sent automatically, after 3 days (sometimes longer) when meeting the conditions so please be patient. StrikeBang staff are unable to help you receive the coupon codes faster.

If anyone didnt get the Dualshock 3 this coupon essentially makes it the same price as it will be when released in the US if you use the cheapest shipping method. No reason to wait another 4+ months.

[quote name='artvandelay30']Its easy go to that website make 5 posts they email you the code.[/quote]

LOL... Yep, it is quite easy.:roll:

Xfactor4

[quote name='BL00DW0LF']just got my 5 posts, so ill be ordering a dualshock 3

EDIT: How long does it take for them to email the code?[/quote]

3-4 days....:mrgreen:

I got my Dual Shock 3 from play-asia today. Ordered it 12/31, they shipped it 1/2 and I got it 1/14.

I like the extra weight to the control. rumble FTW

[quote name='Tricky']I got one from StrikeBang.com.

http://www.strikebang.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39

Jan - $10 off your next Play-Asia.com purchase by posting on StrikeBang

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/quote]

Thanks! Signed up and posted my five, will keep an eye out over the next few days or so for the coupon.

[quote name='MM3_XBOX']Here's a US $5 off $50 code for whoever needs it. Post when it's taken!

ML-NXQ-LOP

Expires 1/31[/quote]
Thank You

How long does it take for hte controllers to come in? I ordered mine Dec 28 and it shipped on Jan 7th but I still dont have it. Im in NY BTW

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back