$5 off $50 order at Play Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Seriously, PM them to me so I can put them on the front page. Going through the thread to find which are alive and dead is almost impossible now.

Use the link below to support CAG
Play-Asia.com

PM if you use these!!!

Alive:

$5 off 50:

PM me to let me know if you have a code or used a code so I can keep on top of this. XD!

[quote name='Havok83']How long does it take for hte controllers to come in? I ordered mine Dec 28 and it shipped on Jan 7th but I still dont have it. Im in NY BTW[/QUOTE]
I'm in NY and ordered it two days and shipped yesterday. Considering they're in Hong Kong, I give it a 2 weeks depending on shipping method. I chose the cheapest shipping method.

[quote name='Havok83']How long does it take for hte controllers to come in? I ordered mine Dec 28 and it shipped on Jan 7th but I still dont have it. Im in NY BTW[/quote]

Mine shipped January 4th and I still have yet to receive it. Seems like I keep hearing people say 3-4 weeks. :cry:

[quote name='keysersoze7']Mine shipped January 4th and I still have yet to receive it. Seems like I keep hearing people say 3-4 weeks. :cry:[/QUOTE]
It depends on your location. If you're on the West coast, you'll get it sooner. if you're in the East Coast, it will take a little longer.

I have a $10 off $50 coupon, 1st person who PMs me and also promises to use my affiliate link gets it.

Thanks,

Alex

[EDIT]: azngundam was the first to ask and he's the one that got it!

Thanks for everyone who continues to add new codes to this thread as I am getting ready to pop my Play Asia cherry & pickup a Dual Shock 3. So I am assuming no one has any horror stories about dealing with Play Asia then? Just curious as to how their service is overall?

[quote name='FreshTekRadio']Thanks for everyone who continues to add new codes to this thread as I am getting ready to pop my Play Asia cherry & pickup a Dual Shock 3. So I am assuming no one has any horror stories about dealing with Play Asia then? Just curious as to how their service is overall?[/QUOTE]
I just placed my order for DS3. Ordered it on the 14th and shipped on the 15th. Delivery all depends on the method you choose. The faster shipping method, the more it will cost you.

Please post if you use these coupons.

$5 off $50 (expires March 6) Shiztag already used the $5 off $50 code

SW-MMI-PWH

I accidently deleted the email with my $10 off $50, but I remembered writing it down.

NH-IBZ-DDU

As promised, here's a 5 off 50 US dollars coupon.

CE-JBR-ZFG

Please post when you use this one!

Happy shopping.

[quote name='Havok83']Just want to update and say I got my controlelr today. Will have to test it later[/quote]

Havok, what shipping did you choose?

I used the cheapest and am in Chicago. Mine shipped on 1/4 and I have yet to receive it.

Thanks for the reply.

I also just got another $10 off $50 coupon that is up for grabs.

Same drill as before. First CAG to PM me who is ready to order and willing to use my affiliate link can have it.:D

Otherwise, I save this tasty morsel for my next order. ;)

Peace.

Xfactor4

EDIT: Coupon sent to CAG : asnatlas

[quote name='keysersoze7']Havok, what shipping did you choose?

I used the cheapest and am in Chicago. Mine shipped on 1/4 and I have yet to receive it.

Thanks for the reply.[/quote]I used teh cheapest one. Im in NY and it shipped on the 7th

Guys, I have another $10 off $50 coupon for play-asia. First person to PM me and promise to use my affiliate link gets it.

Thanks,

Alex

P.S. hiamiyumi was the first to PM and got the code! Thanks!!!

[quote name='Tricky']Please post if you use these coupons.

$5 off $50 (expires March 6)

SW-MMI-PWH

I accidently deleted the email with my $10 off $50, but I remembered writing it down.

NH-IBZ-DDU[/quote]

Thanks Tricky, I just used the 5 off 50 coupon on Persona 3: Fes.

That'll keep me occupied for a while, so I'll be sure to post the coupon I get when everything gets here.

[quote name='hiamiyumi']$5 off $50 Coupon:
Code: FC-PBT-IIM
Expires on 18 Feb,2008
Please post when used[/quote]

Just used it. Thanks hiamiyumi!

[quote name='velvet396']does play asia have coupons for over $100 or $150? I'd like to get band of brothers on hd-dvd but not at full price...[/quote]

They have $10 off $100, PM me if you want it.

-- Alex

Just used. Thanks!

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']Here's a $5 off a $50 purchase. Expires 1/26/08

MO-PHN-ZRL

Post when/if it's used.[/quote]

[quote name='DRJ555']5$ off 50$+ coupon: RE-TAI-LAA

Used this one, thanks[/QUOTE]
No problem

[quote name='typeRJ']thanks! used the 10$ off 100$+ coupon: RE-TAI-LAB.

i doubt i'll be buying any imports in the next few months so i'll post any codes i get in my email.[/QUOTE]
No problem

[quote name='iazybandit']1 week left to use

Play-Asia Coupon - Expires 1/31/08
5$ off 50$+ coupon: RE-TAI-LAA
10$ off 100$+ coupon: RE-TAI-LAB[/QUOTE]
STILL USABLE! UNLIMITED USE!

I have a $10 off $50 coupon, first person to PM me and promise to use my link gets it!

I will post the name of the winner as soon as I know who it is.

x_fiddle got it, if I get more I will post again!

Good luck,

Alex

can somebody tell me if they have a $10 off coupon... and if they are willing to pass it along...

it would be grately appreciated....

Please PM me if you do have one and I will gladly use your link, thanks in advance

I would be really grateful if someone could send me a PM for a $10 off of $50 code... ofcourse I would use the link provided..

Thanks in advance!

looking to buy 2 dual shock 3 so two $10 off $50 coupons greatly appreciated! and yes, i will use your link. =) please pm me thanks!

by the way, how did you guys get those coupons?

Lolz. I've been refreshing this page the whole day waiting for a spare coupon from any generous folk here with no avail.

I'll have to try my luck again tomorrow. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back