$5 off $50 order at Play Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Seriously, PM them to me so I can put them on the front page. Going through the thread to find which are alive and dead is almost impossible now.

Use the link below to support CAG
Play-Asia.com

PM if you use these!!!

Alive:

$5 off 50:

PM me to let me know if you have a code or used a code so I can keep on top of this. XD!

I've got a few more $10 off $50+ coupons, once again I only ask that you'd use my affiliate link.

Since I'm trying to keep track of my few coupons, just so they wouldn't go to waste, please only PM me if you're planning to make a purchase very soon (a day?), I expect to receive a few more in the next few days anyway.

I've got a few more $10 off $50+ coupons, once again I only ask that you'd use my affiliate link, send me a PM if interested.

Since I'm trying to keep track of my few coupons, just so they wouldn't go to waste, please only PM me if you're planning to make a purchase soon, I expect to receive a few more in the next few days anyway.

I would love a $10 off $50 coupon. Thanks in advance to any1 that has one and gives me one :)

UPDATE: Thanks Malchir for the coupon code! Much appreciated!

If anyone still has any $10 off $50 to spare I'm looking for one. I'm trying to get a white dual shock 3, and with the coupon it's a really good deal. Thanks in advance.

If anyone has another $10 off $50 code, I'm looking for one and I'd really appreciate it. I'm going to get a dual shock 3...

The japan dual shock 3 will work with a us playstation right?

PM me if you have an xtra code...thanks in advance

[quote name='xmrblondex']looking for a code, going to pick up some bit generations games

anyone got a 10 off 50 code?[/quote]
Check your pms. :)

i just got a b in my test in math so my mom says i can order something from playasia... this coupon is great thanks. i will gladly get one from u.

[quote name='zero12']I was about to order a Dual Shock 3 soon, if anyone has a $10 off 50 I'd really appreciate it![/quote]
Sent.

If anyone else is interested, send me a pm.

[quote name='morphineseason']I too would like to order a Dual Shock 3 soon, so if anyone had an extra $10 off $50 coupon that would be awesome. Feel free to send a referral link along with it.

Thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

I am also looking for the same coupon for the same reason. So if anyone can help me it would be great. Thanks!!

[quote name='DomLando']I am also looking for the same coupon for the same reason. So if anyone can help me it would be great. Thanks!![/quote]

same here! apparently the US retail price is $54.99!

[quote name='morphineseason']I too would like to order a Dual Shock 3 soon, so if anyone had an extra $10 off $50 coupon that would be awesome. Feel free to send a referral link along with it.

Thanks in advance[/quote][quote name='DomLando']I am also looking for the same coupon for the same reason. So if anyone can help me it would be great. Thanks!![/quote]Sent one to each of you.

Me and my brother are looking for $10 of $50 for dual shock 3's. Anyone with a code and willing to help out would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Could anyone send me a coupon for $10 or $5 off for 5? Just wanted to purchase Lost Odyssey before I leave for Switzerland tomorrow and probably won't have internet access there.

If anyone have a coupon code that they don't need, can you please pm me the code. I really want a DS3 but I dont want to pay $70 for one

[quote name='panzerjedi']If anyone could be so kind to send me a coupon code, I would much appreciate it. Thanks![/quote]
Sent.

I may have another so pm me if interested.

[quote name='mhnajjar']May I have one also? I'll make sure to send you the one I get from them. I wanna get a DS3 :roll:[/quote]
I'm out, I should have another later today or tomorrow though.

Also looking for $10 off $50 coupon, please!

Send coupon and referral link in the message

thank you so much in advance!

-Redwulf

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back