$5 off any DS game coupon at Best Buy - 4/09 - 4/15

Wow! A good deal in this weeks coupons. I can get Ridge Racer DS for free after this coupon. Thanks for pointing this out so soon op.

Nice find Roufuss.This is much better than ggc because there is no price limitations.I hope they lower some ds games in that time period.

Thanks OP!

But by the time I get to my nearest BB (in the next town) I've probably burned $7.00 in gas - this always kills the GGCs and all the other BB deals for me. I wish they'd build one where I live, it's not like I'm in some little hick place. We have 4 Wal-marts, Target, CC, TRU, Gamestop, EB, K-mart and everything else.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Thanks Roufuss. Now to decide...Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, Bomberman, or True Swing Golf[/QUOTE]

Tony Hawk.

Hey, hmm.. just found out they have Battles of PoP for $30 already. Looks like Guitar Hero will have to go screw itself once again.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Picked up Tony Hawk and True Swing. Going back to get bomberman tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
What'd you do, check out twice?

I think I'll go get Tetris with this today, though. Thanks.

[quote name='babylonian007']What'd you do, check out twice?
[/QUOTE]

I juist ask the cashier if I can do two seperate transactions, they never care.

Thanks Roufuss for the heads up:) BB is so ignorant when it comes to their fine print. First it states, "Print this coupon and bring it to a Best Buy store near you for a specail DS game offer." Then in it's disclaimer it states, "No copies." Not that it matters because a printed copy still rings up in the system. Makes you feel like any moron could run a Big business

[quote name='babylonian007']What'd you do, check out twice?

I think I'll go get Tetris with this today, though. Thanks.[/quote]

Got my gf to grab tony hawk, while I grabbed True Swing. Worked fine.

[quote name='Roufuss']I juist ask the cashier if I can do two seperate transactions, they never care.[/quote]

i had an cashier refuse my 5 off coupon based on "no copies", i printed several copies, one per transaction, i went back into line, lol i know he wanted that game for cheap, so i let it slide, some people....

Picked up True Swing for $15. Played the demo and then picked it up. Not worth $35, but I could have fun with it for $15 :)

I might get me a nice true swing golf for $15, I'll have to see what my BB has since they don't have it online.

[quote name='SpazX']I might get me a nice true swing golf for $15, I'll have to see what my BB has since they don't have it online.[/QUOTE]
mine had like literally 25 copies of it. I think you'll be fine.

Yeah my BB had a ton, man i realy want Ultimate Spiderman, it's only $20 now and i love Ultimate Spiderman so much... want the handheld version too. nice find here roufuss.

Thanks, I wish I would have known about this earlier. I wouldn't have burned a GCC on Tony Hawk.

Thanks again, OP.

If I had a BB within 50 miles of me, I would pick up True Swing.

If you dont have Hawk DS, it is my favorite DS game yet and at $15 its a steal.

I hope there's another $5 coupon the next week... Brain Age comes out just after this is expired. And if I realized Tiger Woods 05 was only $9.99, I would have picked it up at the other BB I visited on the weekend for $5 since it doesn't appear to be available locally. Ah well.

Kind of annoying having two limitless $5 coupons in the same week.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']has BB marked down Rub Rabbits yet like EB/GS? if so, it's my excuse now to go pick it up.[/QUOTE]
I didn't know it was marked down, I thought it was $30 new, $15 used.

[quote name='solsovly']Anyone having problems opening the pdf?[/QUOTE]
yep, maybe someone could post the original file?

[quote name='b3b0p']Damnit! Why does gas have to cost so much and why don't we have a Best Buy?!?![/QUOTE]

because you live in "hickville"...aka...stillwater, ok

Viewtiful Joe for 25 (27 after tax)bucks was a worthy deal. granted it'll probably drop to 19 some point in the future with the lousy luck VJ seems to have in sales but that's probably not for another 4 to 6 months.

bread's done
Back