$5 off any item over $10 - glyde.com

So much shameless inflation from people reselling Black Friday games for double and even triple the price. I hope they all get cancer, and I'm being serious.

fuck Glyde...wanted a game the other day with free shipping...now the game I want has increased $9 in price.

Sellers just increase their prices for these promotions...I noticed others bumped up in price as well.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Too bad the shipping negates some of this 5$ off[/QUOTE]

This.

If they stacked, it would be a great deal (this and the free shipping promo..)

And to add insult to injury, Vanquish is 9.00...ugh. :)

Thanks for the post OP, its a nice deal for certain people...

[quote name='vicks']This.

If they stacked, it would be a great deal (this and the free shipping promo..)

And to add insult to injury, Vanquish is 9.00...ugh. :)

Thanks for the post OP, its a nice deal for certain people...[/QUOTE]

bestbuy has vanquish for 5.99 shipped. I loved that game on the ps3 and i might buy it to play it on the 360 this time

[quote name='redmangoose']Do you guys know if it comes with the case/manual?[/QUOTE]

Depends on the condition you order it tells you when you a pick game.

[quote name='redmangoose']Do you guys know if it comes with the case/manual?[/QUOTE]
Choose "excellent" condition to guarantee yourself case and manuals.
Game plays perfectly. May have minor scratches. Case has no more than a few minor scratches. No damage to game instructions. No personal markings. Not a previous rental.

Here is the description for "good" condition.
Game plays perfectly. May have scratches. Case has wear, but no cracks or damage. Instructions may not be present. May be a former rental without original case or art.

good deal here as you can also save 8% on any product the whole store during 11.18-11.29 with Coupon code:AC1139251 on allcdkey.com. you will save more

[quote name='yoki20112']good deal here as you can also save 8% on any product the whole store during 11.18-11.29 with Coupon code:AC1139251 on allcdkey.com. you will save more[/QUOTE]

poop.jpg

[quote name='strait edge follower']Too bad the shipping negates some of this 5$ off[/QUOTE]

True enough but, while I didn't pick anything up, I saw some decent deals based upon Amazon.

I don't think that most people raise prices for these sales. Glyde always lists the cheapest copy price. As that's sold, it goes to the next lowest listing. So as the cheaper copies are sold off, it goes higher and higher, based on what the sellers had set in an "invisible" queue. Isn't that how the site works?

[quote name='kkrraagg']I don't think that most people raise prices for these sales. Glyde always lists the cheapest copy price. As that's sold, it goes to the next lowest listing. So as the cheaper copies are sold off, it goes higher and higher, based on what the sellers had set in an "invisible" queue. Isn't that how the site works?[/QUOTE]

Nothing prevents Sellers from modifying their prices at will, which I strongly believe occurred based upon what I'd perused.

[quote name='Muthafodder']Nothing prevents Sellers from modifying their prices at will, which I strongly believe occurred based upon what I'd perused.[/QUOTE]

It's possible, but I think it's more likely that there was only one copy at the price you saw and it sold.

[quote name='kkrraagg']I don't think that most people raise prices for these sales. Glyde always lists the cheapest copy price. As that's sold, it goes to the next lowest listing. So as the cheaper copies are sold off, it goes higher and higher, based on what the sellers had set in an "invisible" queue. Isn't that how the site works?[/QUOTE]

Yeah you're right. The people usually determine the price but if you're trying to buy some thing the price that's on the site when you run a search is the cheapest offering from all sellers, if that gets sold it queues up to the next person that is either the same price or higher.

Awesome I looked through my backlog and noticed that nearly everything had been marked up so $5 wasn't much of a saving however I noticed the DS version of Knights in the Nightmare and snagged it for $16.99 Excellent condition. The offer was made even better when I realized that I had Glyde Credit on my account so I didn't have to pay anything.

[quote name='KornKid91']Awesome I looked through my backlog and noticed that nearly everything had been marked up so $5 wasn't much of a saving ...[/QUOTE]

This...most Sellers marked up their prices.
Why wouldn't they want to get the $5 and not the customers.

[quote name='Muthafodder']Nothing prevents Sellers from modifying their prices at will, which I strongly believe occurred based upon what I'd perused.[/QUOTE]

I'm not disagreeing that some sellers probably raise prices. But when they run specials that remove the shipping costs, which is usually the reason why people are hesitant to buy from the site, most of the cheapest copies get purchased and the cost of the game(s) move up a few bucks. I don't think it'd be unusual for a lot of the more popular games to look like they were hiked up 5+ dollars, but that's only because they're being bought up at the lowest prices.

I'm not even sure why I'm "defending" the site, except that I've purchased 20+ games from them, and the only problem I've had is one shipper not sending it, which gave me a full refund. Most of the time the prices of what they deem excellent quality games is cheaper than I can find most places.

Edit: The cheaper price is even including the pretty awful 4 dollar shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
First time ordering through Glyde, picked up Tales of Symphonia for 20.33 (excellent). Thanks. Hopefully everything turns out ok.

bread's done
Back