5% off coupon code from Gohastings, works with PS4 (YMMV)

SuperMario64

CAGiversary!
I got a 5% coupon from my e-mail and managed to get 5% off a PS4. It came out to $382.28 plus no tax and normal shipping. Apparently I got the e-mail because I had a PS4 left in my cart from a few days ago. So maybe that's how you get the coupon? Try it out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, usually if you leave something in your cart for a few days, they'll email you the coupon to try to get you to buy it.

Or 10% off usps bb movers coupon, $360 +tax but at least you can see what you're buying and no waiting for shipping.

They remodeled my local hastings right after ps3 came out. They mailed me a pardon our dust 20% coupon. I got a ps3, controller, and resistance right after launch for 20% off. I was so stoked. If they sent me another coupon like that I would probably get an xbone in prep for halo 5. 5% wont even cover tax since I live in a state with Hastings retail locations.

They remodeled my local hastings right after ps3 came out. They mailed me a pardon our dust 20% coupon. I got a ps3, controller, and resistance right after launch for 20% off. I was so stoked. If they sent me another coupon like that I would probably get an xbone in prep for halo 5. 5% wont even cover tax since I live in a state with Hastings retail locations.
Nice. Anyways can't wait to get my PS4!

bread's done
Back