$5 off coupon for any Disney Blu-Ray movie

There's a weird browser requirement on the link I got in my email ... not sure it's worth bending over to find a Windows machine for a $5 coupon.

Does anyone know if there's a way to apply this to an Amazon purchase?

hmm I wonder if you can use this next week when bestbuy lowers some popular blu-rays to 20 bucks and have a coupon for 20 off 3 and plus this 5 off then it'll be 35 bucks for 3 bR's.

[quote name='sparklecopy']hmm I wonder if you can use this next week when bestbuy lowers some popular blu-rays to 20 bucks and have a coupon for 20 off 3 and plus this 5 off then it'll be 35 bucks for 3 bR's.[/quote]

Yeah I wonder if it's possible. The BB coupon says not valid with any other offers/coupons. It might be possible that it won't work.

[quote name='ajh2298']Where is this $20.00 off of 3 Blu-ray coupon/deal listed?[/QUOTE]
You have to be Reward Zone Member from Best Buy. All you have to do is signup through net for absolutely FREE. Instead of waiting for your card to ship, you can easily printout the card from the net. Its too late now because it expired next week. :cry:

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']You have to be Reward Zone Member from Best Buy. All you have to do is signup through net for absolutely FREE. Instead of waiting for your card to ship, you can easily printout the card from the net. Its too late now because it expired next week. :cry:[/QUOTE]
I am already a reward zone member is there a coupon I need to print out or something?

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Its somewhere here on this thread. use goggle search.[/QUOTE]
what is this "goggle search" you speak of? ;p

and I tried Google but couldn't find anything. I'm guessing it's in another thread on CAG so I'll keep looking.

found it.

got my email from Disney today for $5 off. im guessing its because im registered to receive emails from Disney.
gonna try to use it next wk at BB, maybe along w the $20 off

[quote name='lawdood']I think they're all the same..it's a generic coupon.[/QUOTE]

Not true I printed two coupons and the bar codes are different on each one (The one in the top right of the coupon)

I can't get either link to the coupons to work.

Its says

Please Wait...

And never stops and loads the coupon... WTF?

[quote name='Shoot2scre']I can't get either link to the coupons to work.

Its says

Please Wait...

And never stops and loads the coupon... WTF?[/quote]

Use IE and not Firefox?

Man I installed the coupon printed application and got a "invalid or missing parameter" message :(

EDIT: Used the second link which allowed me to print 2 coupons!

I'll be using these in conjunction with the TRU BOGO promo on Cars & Ratatouille, blu-ray movies I've been wanting to get forever! To quote Anakin Skywalker, "Yippee!"

[quote name='JediBaja']Man I installed the coupon printed application and got a "invalid or missing parameter" message :([/quote]

I got this too. First, just reboot.

If that doesn't work, uninstall the coupon printer and then reboot and after reboot, do the entire process over again and it should work.

[quote name='JediBaja']Man I installed the coupon printed application and got a "invalid or missing parameter" message :(

I'll be using these in conjunction with the TRU BOGO promo on Cars & Ratatouille, blu-ray movies I've been wanting to get forever! To quote Anakin Skywalker, "Yippee!"[/QUOTE]

do you guys know if we can use 2 coupons if both of the movies are Disney movies? Or is is limited to one per transaction?

[quote name='JediBaja']Man I installed the coupon printed application and got a "invalid or missing parameter" message :(

I'll be using these in conjunction with the TRU BOGO promo on Cars & Ratatouille, blu-ray movies I've been wanting to get forever! To quote Anakin Skywalker, "Yippee!"[/quote]

Question, On the coupon it says "Coupon may not be reproduced, transfered, or used in conjuction with any other offer."

Wouldn't the BOGO be "Any other offer?"

Although it's extremely YMMV, I was able to use the coupon along with Best Buy's "$20 off 3 Blu-rays" Reward Zone coupon. The cashier had to call a manager over to make it work but neither one of them ever questioned the fact that I got a double discount.

I just got back from TRU (Columbus, OH) with the following for $43.36 with tax out the door....

Pirates 3 (At World's End)
Meet the Robinsons
Cars
Ratatouille

I did two DVDs on one transaction and then the other two on a second transaction as I had two of the $5.00 off Disney Blu-Ray coupons...

[quote name='kklems']Not true I printed two coupons and the bar codes are different on each one (The one in the top right of the coupon)[/quote]

You are able to print up to two from one PC... I have two diff laptops so I was able to get 4 coupons...

Watch out, guys, there is some thought (Doing some Googling about couponprinter.exe) that this is installing spyware to track your online shopping habits. I'm not saying don't print, but just keep in mind whenever you install software you're giving it the ability to pretty much do anything on your PC.

It's up to you as to if that's worth $5.

Can someone take a screenshot or something to get the coupon in jpg form? Not willing to install a special program to print this.

[quote name='TubeRacer']Can someone take a screenshot or something to get the coupon in jpg form? Not willing to install a special program to print this.[/quote]
Unfortunately, the coupon printing utility doesn't give you any kind of visual for the coupon; it just sends the data to your printer. Also, each coupon has a randomly generated bar code (the supposed purpose of the printing utility). Therefore, any scan or other graphic of a printout would be useless after the coupon gets redeemed the first time. I know it's frustrating; it took me three computers and four different printers before I could get the blinking thing to print. I feel your pain.

Grr, found some machines at work that are due to be re-imaged and I keep getting the "you have already printed the maximum number of coupons allowed" even on a machine that's never touched this software with a brand new account....

Bizarre.

You know you can have these mailed to you also, plus on some sites people have scanned the coupons for all to use.

Any chance this would work on the Lost season 3 set? It's not a "movie," I know but I'm still a little curious.

[quote name='Justin42']Watch out, guys, there is some thought (Doing some Googling about couponprinter.exe) that this is installing spyware to track your online shopping habits. I'm not saying don't print, but just keep in mind whenever you install software you're giving it the ability to pretty much do anything on your PC.

It's up to you as to if that's worth $5.[/QUOTE]

The link didn't open completely, but when I tried to select what I can only assume was the printer data, my computer flagged it as spyware. Can't say for sure, but just a word of warning ...

Printed out like 10 copies. Not from the link but from those who posted scans of the (i found two scans on the web).

main-205.jpg
main-205.jpg
main-205.jpg
main-205.jpg

Picked up all for $24.30. (used $10 AWE coupon and $5 coupon for each BR)

[quote name='Animal7390']thank you for posting those i tried but couldnt find them and which one did you use?[/QUOTE]
UPC are the same. The only difference between the two coupons is the barcode under the expiration and of course the quality of the scan. I used one of each for each transaction.

I used both and they both worked with no problem.

They wouldn't accept the coupons where I work at CC, wouldn't scan manually or with the gun at BB and TRU told me I couldn't use the coupons with their BOGO and they wouldn't take the coupons even if it wasn't a BOGO. Thanks for posting them though, if I'm out and around any stores this weekend I'll try and see if the coupons work somewhere else.

[quote name='Lucky13']They wouldn't accept the coupons where I work at CC, wouldn't scan manually or with the gun at BB and TRU told me I couldn't use the coupons with their BOGO and they wouldn't take the coupons even if it wasn't a BOGO. Thanks for posting them though, if I'm out and around any stores this weekend I'll try and see if the coupons work somewhere else.[/quote]

Well I just got back from my local Toys R Us and the coupons worked PERFECTLY on the BOGO offer. I got Cars and Ratatouilli(sp?) for $16.86 total after 2 coupons and tax. They even game me 2 free jungle book drums !

I was laughing because my receipt showed savings of $44+ ! Swwweeeett !

Also as an FYI, I also bought another copy of Cars combined with BOGO Robinson movie and used 2 coupons on that order as well !

They are manufacturer coupons so I don't see how they can turn you down !

As a final piece of advice, I would use the actual Disney link to print the coupons since each coupon DOES HAVE its OWN barcode ABOVE and to the right of the lower SKU barcade at the bottom of the coupon. Additionally, you can only print 2 coupons per computer so I printed 2 from my laptop and 2 from my home computer. You do have to install the coupon printer program, but I just UNINSTALLED it after printing the coupons !

I used this link below:

http://dvd.disneyemailcenter.com/fu...521370&mlid=72002&siteid=13493&uid=962c3e3bf6

Also, I printed out the actual page to show it came from Disney Mail center just to be safe although the Toys R Us clerk didn't even question anything !

Xfactor4

so has anyone else had problems unisntalling this coupon program? ever since I uninstalled it I've had problems turning my computer off and it always says it didn't shut down correctly when I turn the computer back on. Very odd and annoying.

85z29uv.jpg

here's my list of system restore points. Each time listed for the Install: Installed is a time I tried to either uninstall the program or restarted the computer. A little disconcerting that the program won't even tell me what it is so I can find an appropriate nuke for it.

I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it because it woldn't let me print the second coupon out. Had no trouble with Windows (XP with Service Pack 2, if that makes any difference).

It still wouldn't let me print the second coupon.

bread's done
Back