$5 off Destroy all Humans PS2/XB with coupon in Maxim August 2005

Hmm...I'll have to check this out since I only recently started recieving my first issue thanks to CAG and its/our great community of gamers and a certain gamer that gave me his subscription.

Thanks OP. It's always great to have this info just incase, but I doubt I'll use it unless I see the game for $19.99:lol:

you can always get 5 bucks off with a gamer gift card or that 5 dollar off any PS2 game is that game any good btw?

[quote name='scrapdawg02']Nicky Hilton is on the cover.[/QUOTE]

Yup, and the reason why this coupon is nice is that this year's green GGC is a pretty tough find, so this can be used as a replacement, which is nice. Then again, we still have the B&W PS2 coupon and the McD's coupon for PS2.

Well the original reason why i posted is cause you can use this on the Xbox version too...so people who prefer the xbox version now have a coupon to use (ps2 version ...well i guess now you have 3..)

This coupon could come in handy for some since I was re-reading the weekly ads for next week (the ones that start tomorrow) and Destroy All Monsters will be on sale for $39.99 or $35 after this coupon.

bread's done
Back