$5 off for all keep it games at Gamefly until 07/06

SniperREX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
103 (100%)
Automatic $5 off for all games that you can decide to keep.

It's nice that this year there is no price floor (last year I think the coupon was valid only for games that were priced $30 or more, so I couldn't find anything worthy to use it).

http://www.gamefly.com

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nnthomas']I am a member, where does it say this?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'd like to know too.
I don't see anything on GF about this....

EDIT:
Nevermind. It's automatically applied at checkout

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='M4TTEO']I received an email telling me this.[/QUOTE]

Post the email please. Is it automatically deducted, or is it a coupon?

edit: I found it - it's automatically deducted at checkout.

Some notables:

Alan Wake- $12.99
Dead Rising 2- $14.99
Red Dead Redemption- $19.99
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- $7.99
Enslaved- $12.99
MLB 10 The Show- $7.99
Naughty Bear- $7.99
Transformers: War for Cybertron- $14.99

All after discount.

[quote name='boogie4114']Some notables:

Alan Wake- $12.99
Dead Rising 2- $14.99
Red Dead Redemption- $19.99
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- $7.99
Enslaved- $12.99
MLB 10 The Show- $7.99
Naughty Bear- $7.99
Transformers: War for Cybertron- $14.99

All after discount.[/QUOTE]

It only works on games you can Keep - as in, you have to rent them (if this wasnt clear)

This 4th of July weekend, we're giving you a special, members-only coupon to save $5 when you Keep a game! You can use your discount to Keep any single used game you have rented that's available to Keep.
Your $5 discount will be automatically applied once you've added a Keep to your Cart. You'll see your one-time discount in the Order Summary before you checkout.

Remember, you can also combine your $5 discount with any available GameFly Rewards coupons or discounts.

Happy Shopping,

The GameFly Team
E-mail: [email protected]
Online Help: www.gamefly.com/help
GameFly - Games Delivered

Pretty sure as long as you're renting a game from now til the 6th, and keep it. You'll automatically get $5 off. Also stacks with other discounts!

[quote name='nnthomas']It only works on games you can Keep - as in, you have to rent them (if this wasnt clear)[/QUOTE]

I know that. I'm saying you can rent those games and decide to keep if you are interested in those.

Thanks OP just picked up castlevania: LoS for 18 plus tax with the discount and a 5$ off coupon. Could've gotten Metro for 15$ but I think that's $20 new now.

1-Star rating for the sly use of your affiliate link in an attempt to get people to sign up for an offer they will not receive.

[quote name='Muthafodder']1-Star rating for the sly use of your affiliate link in an attempt to get people to sign up for an offer they will not receive.[/QUOTE]

can i give you one star? who cares if he used hsi affiliate link? in fact, if he had a gamefly deal to post anyway, it would dumb to not use the affiliate link.

[quote name='Muthafodder']1-Star rating for the sly use of your affiliate link in an attempt to get people to sign up for an offer they will not receive.[/QUOTE]

I just copied the regular gamefly.com , I don't know why there is referral link. The website linked in my signature is not even affiliated with GF anymore :cry:

Oh well, I'll edit my original post.

I should have avoided posting the deal, you get grief and very little gratitude :roll:

It's alright Sniper, its still a good little find on your part! Was contemplating my keeping of Ocarina 3D and you pushed me to do so! Thanks! Do not pay attention to ignorance as we can see there wass no malice or selfish intent for referrals on your part!

bread's done
Back