$5 off for Spiderman 3 @ TRU B&M via Burger King in-store coupon.

Master Sword

CAGiversary!
You have to go to burger king, they have a coupon for spiderman 3 for the playstaion 3, 360, Wii and DS. The coupon is only good at Toys R us. I live in So cal so im not sure if every burger king would have the coupon.

Interesting... Do i have to purchase anything?? I will eat the chicken fingers (w/ sweet and sour sauce) but the burgers aren't that good and the fries are just plain nasty.

Plus, this week. TRU has the buy $25 of Spiderman products get a $5giftcard.

I dont know if it works with the game, but it doesnt say it doesnt.

So almost 10 bucks off a 60 dollar game.. eh, its a good deal. I don't plan on picking this game up anytime soon though

[quote name='JokerCard']Plus, this week. TRU has the buy $25 of Spiderman products get a $5giftcard.

I dont know if it works with the game, but it doesnt say it doesnt.[/QUOTE]

You could probably convince them if you tried.

[quote name='linkpwns']So almost 10 bucks off a 60 dollar game.. eh, its a good deal. I don't plan on picking this game up anytime soon though[/quote]

I'm with you on this one.

[quote name='gobz']Interesting... Do i have to purchase anything?? I will eat the chicken fingers (w/ sweet and sour sauce) but the burgers aren't that good and the fries are just plain nasty.[/quote]

I just saw this today, as I went to eat there. And I disagree with the burger/fries remark...Burger King has the only fast food burgers that I actually like, and I can't get enough of their fries.....I like them better than even some of the big name resturants ....I guess its all personal taste though...I can't stand McDonalds or Wendeys though...yuck!

Thanks for the info. A few friendly suggestions:

1. The title should definitely state TRU.
2. Optionally, you could state in the title that the coupon is available at BK.
3. If the coupon has an expiration date, it would be helpful to mention that in the OP, if not the title.

Thanks.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I'd rather wait until Sunday and get a $10gc at CC.[/quote]

Can you spell out the details for this CC deal? Thanks!

They had this coupon at my local BK as well. It goes with their spidey promotion that they are running with prizes on the fries and drinks.

Il pass on this game for now. I found Spiderman 2 new for XBOX at the GR 50% sale for 4 bucks and I never opened my PSP Spiderman game when it was $8.96

[quote name='AZPunisher']Which is the superior version? :ps3: or :360: ?
Is there a Limited Edition on the :360: as well?[/QUOTE]

No 360 limited edition which probably pushes the PS3 LE to the top of the list. It has an exclusive playable character so that'll probably make it worth the 10 bucks extra.

[quote name='guessed']Thanks for the info. A few friendly suggestions:

1. The title should definitely state TRU.
2. Optionally, you could state in the title that the coupon is available at BK.
3. If the coupon has an expiration date, it would be helpful to mention that in the OP, if not the title.

Thanks.[/quote]
Made as many changes as I could. Hope it helps.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']In the weekly ads, just like always.[/quote]

:D (I wish you'd write...... I'm begining to think I have bad breath)....

[quote name='speedy1961']:D (I wish you'd write...... I'm begining to think I have bad breath)....[/QUOTE]

I've been bad, I've meant to write and test a wheel for neocisco. :(

bread's done
Back