$5 off PSP Game Coupon at CC via mail from PSP Underground

itlnstln

CAGiversary!
Signed up for PSP underground and got a mailer with a coupon for $5 off a PSP game over $19.99. Beautiful mailer with God of War and Final Fantasy shots and perferd coupon.

You made me sad. I didn't know there was a $19.99+ restriction and dreams of the Memorial Day sale were already racing through my head. :(

Still, not bad...but I'm a PSU member and haven't seen it yet.

Are they one time use??? A scan would be great. As in all CC deals/coupons.. there's a good chance that there's a glitch. I'd try buying a game lower than $19.99; it may work.

[quote name='Ryukahn']Hmm, wonder if it's just for new sign ups. I've been an Underground member since 98 but haven't got this yet.[/quote]

I've been a member forever, and I get emails from them, but I never get the good coupons anymore.

Too bad there is no minimum like the last coupon I got for them. $5 off ANY PSP game at CC. I picked up EA Replay for $2.99 after the coupon

Sorry the scan isn't very good but here you are.
cccoupon0001.jpg

I've been an underground member for a long time (and a G.A.P member for a long time too)

The only coupon they send me is $5 off a psp game $30 and up (or something like that) to best buy. Haven't received anything in a while though...

I have 2 different PS Underground accounts and I haven't received this... :( Damn Sony and their "all accounts are not created equal" philosophy. I don't think I've ever gotten something for both accounts.

It should probably be coming to you soon. I just got mine in the mail today. Live in Los Angeles CA. I've been an underground member for many years

I've been a member forever and I think I only got one coupon ever, although I forget which one.

I hope that I actually get this one :bomb:

It's not a bad coupon if you have a game in mind and it's available in-store. You don't have to wait for that random online only 2 for 30$ deal.

Will see if this shows up soon. I got a underground bestbuy mailer a few months back. Wasted with no use though.

[quote name='briandadude']Sweet sassy molassy, I just got this coupon yesterday and it is going towards Space Invaders Extreme.[/quote]

omg i totally forgot about that game. i'll be doing the same.

i've been a member of PSU and the smaller G.A.P. since 2006... so i guess it's not "forever"... but i do update my account once in a while.

just yesterday, i registered another PSP... and just now, i changed my game count for a few consoles i have.

and yes, i did receive the coupon... in fact i had it a number of days before realizing what it was... too bad i got it way after i already bought Crisis Core.

[quote name='Ryukahn']Hmm, wonder if it's just for new sign ups. I've been an Underground member since 98 but haven't got this yet.[/quote]

I have been an underground and a G.A.P. member since it was offered and I rarely get demo discs anymore. I did actually get this coupon today, but I don't have a PSP!

I wrote SONY about the lack of demo discs and a week later my GAP status was gone. They said I didn't fill out enough surveys which was a load of crap. I still get GAP emails, but I can not log into my account anymore. It says "You must be a GAP member to participate." :bomb:

I got mine yesterday so if you are a member there is still a chance you will get the coupon.

I have a game in mind for this too however if I can get it cheaper by bidding for it on ebay then I will.

Hmm, I got one yesterday. Was that the one that had God of War: CoO and Final Fantasy Ads? I thought the coupon only said $5 of either one of those games. I will have to look again when I get back home I guess!

[quote name='nflsonic']Hmm, I got one yesterday. Was that the one that had God of War: CoO and Final Fantasy Ads? I thought the coupon only said $5 of either one of those games. I will have to look again when I get back home I guess![/quote]

Yeah, the coupon is $5 off any PSP game $19.99 up at CC, but the reverse side encourages you to go out and buy GoW or Crisis Core

Coupon is 6" x 2".

[quote name='Hybrid5006']I've been an underground member for a long time (and a G.A.P member for a long time too)

The only coupon they send me is $5 off a psp game $30 and up (or something like that) to best buy. Haven't received anything in a while though...[/quote]

Same here :(

I just got mine today. It brings back some memories of the Best Buy Gamer's Gift card coupon (only in the $5 off $19.99 way). Now, I just need to find a $19.99 PSP game to buy. Maybe Thrillville: Off the Rails...

bread's done
Back