$5 off PSP/PS2 @ at Best Buy coupons 3/20 - 12/31/05

soulwish2003

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
$5 off PSP/PS2 @ at Best Buy coupons 3/20 - 12/31/05

Those coupons mentioned in Sundays BB add (PSP page)? They are good for $5 off any PSP or PS2 game until 12/31/05. Stock up! I managed to grab 6 of them.

huh, is this one in the gamepro psp thing? when I bought my psp they were all confused because there was no coupon in that gamepro thing, but they gave me it since it was advertised. I wonder if I can use this on God of War

[quote name='Gosha']Any price restrictions? Like 20 bucks or more?[/quote]

Nope... no price restrictions... does mention 'regular price' - but most cashiers do not follow that...

located on table -by- the guides.... white coupon.

it's a good deal. i picked up metal gear acid, lumines and need for speed and the cashier used three coupons and took 5 dollars off each game manually. A really good best buy experience which was surprising as i usually leave there pretty angry!

ARGH! u got it done for each game?!?!?
dammit -_- they only let me do it for 1

oh well at least I still got the 20 dollar giftcard which i'm goin back for lunch and picking up god of war. Hence me looking for this 5 dollar coupon =)

they handed photo copies of these out to everyone standing in front of BB this morning waiting for PSPs. It was pretty nice of them. They said it didnt get in the flyer yet or something.....

Hmm... so in theory if I got a few of these and then BB had some $5 games... yes I see :whistle2:k

Someone want to scan a copy of their coupon since lord knows they'll probably be impossible to find in-store at this point.

Hmm is this the 5 dollars off that's supposed to come with the Gamepro guide to PSP? cuz the ad says that's only for PSP games, not ps2

[quote name='"Zoglog"']Hmm is this the 5 dollars off that's supposed to come with the Gamepro guide to PSP? cuz the ad says that's only for PSP games, not ps2[/quote

Then that would not be the coupon... :)

i asked the guy in the video game department and they're huge coupons on copy paper. They gave me like 6 when i asked. I should go get more for the later released games.

Thanks for the heads up -- I picked up a few of them here.

They were indeed large photocopies -- they had them inserted into the Gamepro booklets at the store here.

BB in Burbank, CA had plenty of the mags, but no coupons. Someone has got to post a copy before the sale prices are over.

[quote name='GHardin']Thanks for the scan - may want to fix the URL though. (.com) :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah.... I'm kinda slow. Sigh...

[quote name='masha']I'll put it on imageshack

[/QUOTE]

Thanks dude. I wasn't sure where to put it so I just threw it on the place where I keep a bunch of school crap.

[quote name='road3283']Thanks for the scan! I was wondering though what size it should be?[/QUOTE]

Eh, I don't think it matters. I just put it in word and blew the image up (keeping the aspect ratio) so it filled the page. It'll work either way though.

The reason it's such a big ass image is because somebody said high-res... I took that to heart.

[quote name='Chacrana']Eh, I don't think it matters. I just put it in word and blew the image up (keeping the aspect ratio) so it filled the page. It'll work either way though.

The reason it's such a big ass image is because somebody said high-res... I took that to heart.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks!

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']ill have to remind myself to pick these up...as well as the new trustcompany cd for $6.99, even though it probably sucks[/QUOTE]

I need a Triumph puppet :lol:

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Just a wild guess, but I'm betting BB is closed on Easter Sunday[/QUOTE]

yes, they definitely are.

has anyone successfully used a printed version of this yet? did they give you any hassle about it?

the reason I ask is because when I went to BB to buy some games on Fri. I asked for some coupons and was told that I could either save 5.00 on 1 game(I was buying 3) or I could get the 20.00 gift card. I took the GC since it was 20.00 > 5.00 but when I went back around to get another game they wouldn't let me get the discount without the coupon(this cashier said they were out and the coupon expired when they ran out).

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']ill have to remind myself to pick these up...as well as the new trustcompany cd for $6.99, even though it probably sucks[/QUOTE]

I listed to snippets of Trust Co.'s last album and loved it. So I went out and bought it, but after listening to it for a while I felt like I was robbed of my $8.

[quote name='chrishicks']has anyone successfully used a printed version of this yet? did they give you any hassle about it?[/QUOTE]
has anyone? if you did then i will try this.

Used a coupon today that I got from a BB in another area. It was one of the photocopied sheets they handed out in-store. I used it on Max Payne 2 (PS2), which was 9.99 regularly. First the girl said I couldn't use it cuz the game wasn't normally 9.99 or some load of crap like that. I said, "It's normal price is indeed 9.99, even on the website".....then she went to ask somebody something and came back. I got the game for 4.99, but I had to fill out some special form with my name, addr, sig, etc. She said that some games rang up with no probs, others for some reason didn't. Oh well, kind of a pain, but still got the game.

Dumb question, but I cannot get the scan to print out normally...it's way to big. Any help is appreciated. Thanks~

How big is the coupon? Is it normal small size or does it take up an entire paper. I might print and scan a few at my dad's work ;)

I used 2 of them today... 2 games... same purchase!

[quote name='chrishicks']has anyone successfully used a printed version of this yet? did they give you any hassle about it?

the reason I ask is because when I went to BB to buy some games on Fri. I asked for some coupons and was told that I could either save 5.00 on 1 game(I was buying 3) or I could get the 20.00 gift card. I took the GC since it was 20.00 > 5.00 but when I went back around to get another game they wouldn't let me get the discount without the coupon(this cashier said they were out and the coupon expired when they ran out).[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back