$5 Paypal for yourfreeiphone.com referrals!

greattastic

CAGiversary!
Hey CAGs, I’m on my way towards a free iphone from yourfreeiphone.com, and I could really use your help.

I’m not asking you to blindly participate though, I wouldn’t.

I’ll first share with you my experience on the free iphone site’s sister site yourfree360games dot com. So far I’ve done offers and received Guitar Hero 3, Halo 3, The Orange Box, Guitar Hero 2, and Rockband’s game and drums are on the way to me as we speak. I know many of the offers inside and out and would love to help you if you sign up.

To get me credit (and get on your way to your own iphone!) you need to click this link and complete one of the level A offers.
I’ve done Yahoo Success Center, Chuck Mullaney Teaches ebay, Google SEO, Dr. Suess, Zooba, Gamefly, Netflix and eAuction, and can help answer any questions you may have about any of them. They’re easy to do, most have refundable or very low ($1.95 for the first three I mentioned and eAuction) costs, and you’ll be one step closer to a free iphone of your own.

Try it out, help me out, help you out. We can do each other some good here.

Oh, and I'll paypal you five bucks when you go green. (Most of the offers I mentioned go through instantly, occassionally you'll have to wait a week and do a missing credit request, but two or three minutes of work is well worth five bucks, and eventually potentially a free iphone.

Here's the link again!

http://www.YourFreeiPhone.com/index.php?ref=4044923

--Greattastic

bread's done
Back