5$ ps2/xbox/gc games and sears tommorow(sat)

unbroken

CAG Veteran
yea thers gonna be a bunch of $5 games tommorow at sears. some pretty decent games, i didnt get a chance to look at the ad, but you can beat 5$, sorry if this has already been posted.

Reality's Fringe said:
And your sources are? I'm sure we have some Seears employees here, and haven't heard anything about this.

Uh, perhaps you've missed the 300+ replies in the "Ace Combat 5 for $5!" that's been going on for a week.. the one thread with a scan of the ad and people getting AC5 for $5..

[quote name='Scorch']
Reality's Fringe said:
And your sources are? I'm sure we have some Seears employees here, and haven't heard anything about this.

Uh, perhaps you've missed the 300+ replies in the "Ace Combat 5 for $5!" that's been going on for a week.. the one thread with a scan of the ad and people getting AC5 for $5..[/quote]

Actually you're right, I did miss that thread. Mea Culpa! :oops:

Yes it's been talked about all week, but thank you for posting anyways ^^ it's better to be helpful Indeed.

I went to my local Sears on Friday and they didn't have any games for $5. Does the $5 games start this Saturday?

I wish I knew what games Sears was going to have, does anyone here happen to have a list? I hate getting up early with a passion, so unless there is some good shit, I don't wanna wake up. Ace Combat 4 would be nice, but I'd imagine 95% of Sears only have the GH copy, so I won't be getting that. I got a friend going out to PM me a copy of Ace Combat 5, so hopefully I'll at least end up with that.

[quote name='jimbodan']I wish I knew what games Sears was going to have, does anyone here happen to have a list? I hate getting up early with a passion, so unless there is some good shit, I don't wanna wake up. Ace Combat 4 would be nice, but I'd imagine 95% of Sears only have the GH copy, so I won't be getting that. I got a friend going out to PM me a copy of Ace Combat 5, so hopefully I'll at least end up with that.[/quote]

There's a link to the picture in the first post of the Ace Combat 5 thread. There's 9 games pictured.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='jimbodan']I wish I knew what games Sears was going to have, does anyone here happen to have a list? I hate getting up early with a passion, so unless there is some good shit, I don't wanna wake up. Ace Combat 4 would be nice, but I'd imagine 95% of Sears only have the GH copy, so I won't be getting that. I got a friend going out to PM me a copy of Ace Combat 5, so hopefully I'll at least end up with that.[/quote]

There's a link to the picture in the first post of the Ace Combat 5 thread. There's 9 games pictured.[/quote]

Yeah, I got the ad, but aren't there supposed to be a lot more then 9 games?

Went to Sears and they said they will sell it for $4.99 on Sat. morning, then another Sears(they didn't have it in stock), then TRU and said they PM Sat. morning, then Circuit city who said PM Sat. morning, then same thing for BB. Finally last stop was Wal-Mart and they were so damn busy they didn't bother calling up Sears like the other stores so I got it for $5.40(this is with tax). All this in an hour.

Will wake in 5 hours to go to Sears to get some more for X-Mas presents.
It will be a jolly X-Mas!!

bread's done
Back