$5 Strategy Guides at 5 Below!

My local 5 Below (mentioned above) now has a stack of GTA 5 limited Edition hardbacks as well as a couple remaining TLoU Limited ed. hardbacks. They didn't have the GTA 5's last week so might be worth looking for new stock if you struck out previously. No Tomb Raiders, sadly.
Would you mind picking me up a TLOU limited edition? :)

Just a heads up for those still looking for guides. Mine just got a shipment of the hard cover guides recently (before they only had the soft cover for gta). Also (I don't know if this is a "well, no duh!" statement or not) at my store these are located in with the books and not over by the games.

Greensburg PA is still a bust.  They haven't received anything nor have they even heard about it.  Hoping to get a GTA...

Joliet, IL is down to one or two GTA V hardback guides.  Someone must have bought a stack to flip or something because five TLoU and five or six GTA V guides disappeared in two days.

Mine also has a bunch of the hardcover Minecraft handbooks - combat handbook, construction handbook, red stone handbook and essential handbook...

Anybody in NJ find any of these, Ive been to 4 different stores, a few times on varies road trips, incorporating a special stop just to look for these, and all I find are minecraft, Ive even asked the employees, and nothing ;-(
Same story here in north western NJ.

One of the two stores in my area (Kalamazoo MI) finally got these. I snagged the last Last of Us an got a GTA V hardcover. They had about 10 more plus about 20 soft covers.

Finally found TLOU CE guide as well as Tomb Raiders CE guide at Arundel Mills mall in MD. Was there for other shopping and totally forgot they had a Five Below, wife suggested we stop in. Located right by the video games, probably about 6-8 left of each.

Went back to a store I had visited before and saw a sole GTAV guide sitting ontop of the book stacks. Looked for another and saw none, weird and lucky I guess.

Same story here in north western NJ.
About a month ago I saw the Tomb Raider and GTA V strategy guides in the Bridgewater, NJ Five Below (both were hardcover). I also saw The Last of Us (hardcover) strategy guide in Princeton, NJ.

Saw a ton of hard cover GTA V guides in Plainville, CT. Resale on these has taken a dump though, so no point in flipping them. Just bought one.

Been searching for these for months, stopped whenever passing a store to double check, never made a separate trip, just stopped to run in for 2 minutes and look around, probably hit a different store once a week, FINALLY found some gtaV, both hardcover and softcover, bought 2, still on the hunt for the others. Only posting this to give hope for the cags looking in south/central Jersey for them.

Saw a ton of hard cover GTA V guides in Plainville, CT. Resale on these has taken a dump though, so no point in flipping them. Just bought one.
lol, just read your post, checked on ebay, there are people selling the hardcover for less than 10 bucks shipped, I shoulda just checked ebay, woulda saved myself some wasted time and aggravation,

bread's done
Back