$5 used games from Best Buy - Often Out of Stock - Free Shipping

TheGuardianWolf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (100%)
These used games float in and out of stock, though are out for the most part, and have a tendency to go pretty fast when they do come in. If you miss out I'm sorry, but I feel like it's worth a heads up for those that can be lucky enough to snag something they've been looking for. I recommend putting them in your cart and checking a couple of times a day if you really want them and are able to do so. I've got a copy of 4HoL and Crackdown 2 from them myself already this way, and other CAG's have been lucky too. For me, my copy of Crackdown was flawless, 4HoL was in great condition. :) Oh, and of course you can check availability in your store... either way good luck!

4 Heroes of Light (DS)

Crackdown 2 (360)

Enslaved (360)

Darksiders (360)

Dragon Age Origins (PS3)

Edit1: Crackdown, Enslaved, DA:O, all in stock online as of the time of this edit. I would love to see these games last to the B2G1, but I doubt they will.

Edit2: For anyone further wondering about the quality of their used games, for me they've been mostly good. I've ordered 5 games from them now, 2 ds games and 2 360 games all had original cases and manuals, and were in near perfect condition, with the added bonus of being re-sealed. The fifth was a 360 game in a PS2 case, with no manual, and an ever so slightly cracked disk that won't play on the count of it. It's was easy to miss if you just look at the top of the disk, so I see how they overlooked it, but I had a difficult time getting a refund. I finally did though, and still I say it's worth a shot, if you're interested in buying.

Original Post:
Edit: This post was because they had them in stock online, but they went faster than I expected. Sorry. :cry:

Final Fantasy:4 Heroes of Light
is back in stock at BestBuy.com

This is the cheapest I've found this game, I've been checking nearly daily for it to come back in stock on their website, and it finally has. It's sad that there are no added promotions right now, but at 5 bucks with free shipping, I still count that a pretty good deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crackdown 2 had a case but not inserts
Darksiders was complete.
Enslaved was disc only. =(

Anyone else that's played Darksiders before, does this game have horrendous load times normally? And delays between action and cutscenes?

[quote name='sp00ge']Anyone else that's played Darksiders before, does this game have horrendous load times normally? And delays between action and cutscenes?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the loads times can be pretty bad. Don't let that change your mind on playing the game. It is fantastic.

got copies of The World Ends With You and Advanced Wars Day of Ruin with replacement covers and no manual. Just the games. Figure I can just print out the covers and manuals.

[quote name='sp00ge']Anyone else that's played Darksiders before, does this game have horrendous load times normally? And delays between action and cutscenes?[/QUOTE]

I received my Darksiders yesterday and played a little. I thought the transition between action and cutscenes was weird too... I thought it was abrupt but maybe its a delay.

My game came complete. The disc surface was clean/polished but I did notice an area of stratches... seems to play fine though.

[quote name='Rollobobo']Yeah, the loads times can be pretty bad. Don't let that change your mind on playing the game. It is fantastic.[/QUOTE]

I'm actually playing Darksiders right now after it's sat on my shelf for more than a year (for PS3) and only noticed the loading issue once or twice.

Definitely shouldn't have waited to play it, though. Amazing game, I'm loving it.

Is that with or without loading to the HDD? Out of habit I usually preload everything to the HDD and I'm hoping that will help.

Just ordered Darksiders shipped. Took me a week of it sitting in my cart and me checking every morning before I caught it available for shipping.

[quote name='sp00ge']And I just got an email saying my 4 games that I ordered over a week ago are now backordered... bastards![/QUOTE]

awww sorry u seemed the most excited too

[quote name='Javery']I got my copy of Darksiders a few days ago - they sent me a brand new copy. Not bad for $5.[/QUOTE]

I thought mine was brand new at first, but it was resealed with y-fold wrap.

[quote name='sp00ge']I thought mine was brand new at first, but it was resealed with y-fold wrap.[/QUOTE]

Maybe that was the case with mine but the instruction manual and especially the disc were in pristine condition. Like perfect. Not even a tiny hair or anything on the disc (which was also hard to remove from the case which means it wasn't repeatedly put away at least). It didn't have the green stickers along the edges though but the shrinkwrap was the y-fold variety like you get with new games. Either way, I'm happy!

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Got my PS3 Vanquish today, complete in like new condition. Good stuff.[/QUOTE]
When did you buy it? It always show not available for shipping for me.

[quote name='Javery']Maybe that was the case with mine but the instruction manual and especially the disc were in pristine condition. Like perfect. Not even a tiny hair or anything on the disc (which was also hard to remove from the case which means it wasn't repeatedly put away at least). It didn't have the green stickers along the edges though but the shrinkwrap was the y-fold variety like you get with new games. Either way, I'm happy![/QUOTE]

Was the Best Buy UPC above the shrinkwrap or on the case itself under the shrinkwrap?

[quote name='cheapfrag']Was the Best Buy UPC above the shrinkwrap or on the case itself under the shrinkwrap?[/QUOTE]

There was no Best Buy UPC. There was a sticker on the outside of the shrinkwrap plastic but it wasn't a UPC... I don't think. I wasn't paying too close attention...

[quote name='TooPoor']When did you buy it? It always show not available for shipping for me.[/QUOTE]

I ordered mine on 3/1 when someone posted that it was in stock.

And all my games have come shrinkwrapped like new condition, but they are used. I think BB has a pro quality shrinkwrapping machine. That and some said they have a great resurfacing machine that makes any game look like new.

Good to see people are still catching these as they come up. ^_^

It's a shame whoever voted this thread down though, these are stellar prices on noteworthy games, you just have to try and catch them at the right time, heh.

Thanks again to those bumping as games come back up.

Well, two are backordered and two just finally shipped today. Crackdown 2 and Dynasty Warriors are on their way. Final Fantasy and Dragon Age are BO.

Well, my Dragon Age :ps3: finally shipped after being backordered. Just waiting on the LOTR to ship, which is no longer showing backordered either.

Crackdown 2 back in stock for anyone interested.

Been waiting for the DA:O as I need some PS3 games for my new PS3, but no dice so far.

[quote name='sixspeednissan']Lots of the under $10 games are back in stock. I got Dead Space 2 for $8.[/QUOTE]

What else?

[quote name='sixspeednissan']Lots of the under $10 games are back in stock. I got Dead Space 2 for $8.[/QUOTE]

Thanks bro, $7.68 shipped with Unlocked. So glad I randomly clicked this thread. Any other good under-$10 games?

[quote name='TheGuardianWolf']Crackdown, Enslaved, DA:O, all in stock online as of the time of this post. I would love to see these games last to the B2G1, but I doubt they will.[/QUOTE]

Do we have a known date for the b2g1 or just speculating they will have one soonish? Also will it be new or used games?

[quote name='TheGuardianWolf']Crackdown, Enslaved, DA:O, all in stock online as of the time of this post. I would love to see these games last to the B2G1, but I doubt they will.[/QUOTE]

They were in stock for quite some time, but likely will not last thanks to you posting this. :roll:

bread's done
Back