$5 Vudu credit in TMNT Wal-mart pizza

pun123

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Grabbed 2 pizzas last week to find $5 vudu credit in each one, grabbed TMNT and GOTG when they were $9 BF with text credit also.  Decided to do it again tonight. Not a bad deal for dinner and a move, hadn't seen it posted anywhere. 

Edit-pizzas pretty good too, better than $5 crap at LC, so basically same price. Pizzas are $9 so after VC good deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
A limit of five per dollar amount regardless of which promotion it's from. So you can only redeem 5 $5 and so on for the other amounts they do. Found out the hard way on a $5 when they were on star trek DVDs and tried to redeem and said my limit of five was reached even though they were from a previous promotion of $5

I've already fulfilled my 5 limit for the $5 credits otherwise I'd grab some.
A limit of five per dollar amount regardless of which promotion it's from. So you can only redeem 5 $5 and so on for the other amounts they do. Found out the hard way on a $5 when they were on star trek DVDs and tried to redeem and said my limit of five was reached even though they were from a previous promotion of $5
This is completely incorrect. It is a limit of 5 per code type (identified by the first 4 digits in the codes). So if the codes start with VFTB you can only redeem 5 of those (for $25). If you then find another set of codes for $5 that start with VWFB you can redeem 5 more for $25 more. So on. The codes change for pretty much every generation of stuff they put them on.

I've redeemed a solid $100+ in $5 Vudu codes on my account.

Have four $5 ones I can't redeem currently as I've already redeemed 5 of those code types that I'm looking to get rid of too actually. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM.

grabbed 2 more this week, and the limit is 5, luckily I have two accounts.
Again, the limit of 5 is based on the first 4 digits of the code. So if the pizza's codes all say VFWD* then you can only redeem 5 of them. If some say VFWD and then some say VFBD then you can redeem 10, and so on. Of course you may buy 10 pizzas and only get the VFWD codes. Luck of the draw.

*I'm just making up codes, not saying these are the ones on the pizzas.

How'd you get the extra vudu credit exactly? Some extra info would be awesome cuz I been wanting game if thrones 2

bread's done
Back