50/50 Split! Make $15 Paypal in Minutes! And get paid to click on ads, NoCC.

NateNinja

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
For a NonCC site, which is completely free try http://bux.to/?r=nate88 You get paid to click ads, and it's very easy/simple. Try it out today! I am not paying you any money for this, but you'll earn money from the site for clicking.

You must be interested because you clicked on the post :)
To get your $15 paypal, you only need to complete one trial/offer. There are a couple very easy ones that I am going to outline down below. Here's my referral link first though. Note: You must sign up through my link or else you won't get the $15 paypal. Also, if you go red for some reason, I will expect a full refund from paypal.
http://easy.macrobucks.com?referral=18914

The site pays out $30 per referral, so let's split it!
And the best offers to do are:

Amazon Profits
Cost: $1.95
Credits: Instantly
Trial Length: 7 Days
To Cancel: Call 1-800-497-4988 You don't have to speak to anyone, it's an automated cancel process!
Tip: Don't cancel as soon as you get credited or you might go red. Cancel on the 5th day or after. No Virtual CC's!

Yahoo Search Success Center
Cost: $1.95
Trial Length: 14 Days
To Cancel: Call 1-800-497-4988 Same deal with Amazon Profits offer, they are the same exact company.
Tip: Don't cancel until the 10th day or beyond.

Increase my Margin
Cost: $4.95
Trial Length: 14 Days
To Cancel: 1-800-497-4988 Same as above.

There are other offers on there all from the same company, and are all easy to cancel. Once you have gone green, PM me your email address that you went green with, and the paypal email you want your money sent to! PM me if you have any questions, and I will try to help to the best of my ability.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to throw in a good word, I went green for Nate88 and received $15 paypal within a few minutes of my going green, the offer was easy to complete, I used a CC, and I plan on cancelling within a week.

[quote name='JackSuper']I'd like to throw in a good word, I went green for Nate88 and received $15 paypal within a few minutes of my going green, the offer was easy to complete, I used a CC, and I plan on cancelling within a week.[/quote]

Ditto. Only took a minute to go green and I received $15 via paypal shortly after. Thanks nate88!

Hey NateNinja, i went green for u on amazonprofits, paid cc 1.95, expectt u to pay me Paypal, so i can trust u and go green on other offers, wait for ur answer.

[quote name='skupuskupu']Hey NateNinja, i went green for u on amazonprofits, paid cc 1.95, expectt u to pay me Paypal, so i can trust u and go green on other offers, wait for ur answer.[/quote]

Paid.

bread's done
Back