$50 Amazon Gift Card get a free $10 Credit

Jeff Jr.

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Got this in E-Mail 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=pe_67690_31039000_pe_ecg/?docId=1001278751

You can send the gift card to yourself like another e-mail address or to your home address.

Important Notification:[SIZE=12.222222328186035px] This offer is good ONLY to customers who received the e-mail invitation. If you did not receive an e-mail invitation, you are not eligible for this offer. Customers receiving the invitation must use the Amazon.com account associated with the e-mail address to which the invitation was sent in order to qualify.[/SIZE]

-For qualifying purchases, a promotional code of $10 ("Promo Code") will be sent by August 15, 2013 to the e-mail address associated with the Amazon.com account used to purchase the GCs.

-Promo Code is valid through and expires on September 30, 2013, 11:59 PM (PT).

-Limit one Promo Code per customer/primary e-mail address.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the e-mail and bought a $50 gift card for myself two days ago, sent it to my alternate e-mail account and redeemed it on my amazon account. Haven't gotten the $10 promo code yet but it says I should get it by September 15. Has anyone who ordered recently gotten their $10 code yet?

No business is guaranteed. They don't need to offer me incentives to buy, but I never said that they did. Stop dealing with so many absolutes. The Sith do that.

You can't buy credit with credit. That's how the term "CAGception" started.
um yes... if you have a HISTORY of buying a lot, there is a HIGH probability you will buy a lot again and you DON'T NEED credit to convince you to purchase. Amazon's money is well spent with other customers.

It is those that purchase other places that need convincing to come back and purchase from amazon with promotions.

um yes... if you have a HISTORY of buying a lot, there is a HIGH probability you will buy a lot again and you DON'T NEED credit to convince you to purchase. Amazon's money is well spent with other customers.

It is those that purchase other places that need convincing to come back and purchase from amazon with promotions.
Not true. I buy a lot from them and I still got the gift card offer.

So I also wanted to mention I got ANOTHER amazon email. Its for 10% off my next purchase from amazon. Anything sold by them. It mentions shopping for school supplies. Has a promo code you enter.

I just got an email with this gift card promo. I guess they are starting to send the email to more people now.

Does anyone know how long does it usually take to get the $10 promo code?

I just got an email with this gift card promo. I guess they are starting to send the email to more people now.

Does anyone know how long does it usually take to get the $10 promo code?
2 or 3 days after you send the code UNLESS you get the bugged email then you have to request it via email /chat

Does anyone know what it takes to receive these email promos? I get other Amazon emails, but not this one and I do use Gift Cards.

bread's done
Back