50% anime @ DVDplanet -ends 9/26/2005

Xevious

CAGiversary!
Disclaimer: I have just recently placed an order with this website so I can not comment on how reliable this place is. I did hear some good feedback from a few CAGers so I took a chance with my order.

The information I have concerning this sale came from an email I received from them.

I'm still waiting for...

Paranoia Agent Box
ROD TV Box
Elfen Lied 2
Gantz 1 w/ Box
Genshiken 2
Saiyuki DB 3
Samuai Champloo 4
Tokyo Godfathers
Wolf's Rain 1

My first shipment arrived yesterday. That included...

Requiem from the Darkness 2-4
Last Exile 7
GitS 4-6
GitS Season 2 vol 1

Unfortunately, I have to send back GitS 5 because they sent me the standard edition and not the LE. Also, the second seson experienced the lose discs and scratches and I'm going to have that replaced too.

Now, I'm just waiting for...

Ah My Goddess Vol 1 w/ box
Tenchi UE
Cowboy Bebop/Metropolis
GitS 2/Millenium Actress
Elfen Lied 3
Gantz 2-6
Otogi Zoshi 2,3
Saiyuki DB 3
Samurai Champloo 2, 3
Invader Zim 1,2

So hopefuly I'll get some of those by Monday.

My stuff came today- I only got Kaleido Star vol 6 and Spiral vol 4, being low on money and having never used the site before. Discs are fine... Priority mail shipping was right on, and cost a buck less than I pay at RS.

Hope they do this again...

Im very pleased so far. I have a few things on backorder, but I can wait since they are mainly boxsets at great prices. I had girls bravo on backorder for a few days, but it came in stock and shipped so Im confident that the others will be instock soon. I cant wait for my $100 ROD TV box set to come in. :D

Finaly received the first part of my two item order today. But there where 2 discs floating around and they got scratched up kind of bad hopefully I can get exchange.

bread's done
Back