$50 Best Buy Savings Code Off Xbox One When You Prepay 3 Months Of Sling TV

$50 $avings code when you prepay Sling TV for 3 months. $20 a month / $60 prepay. The code can be used for any other streaming device that can utilize sling tv. Ultimately here's a great way to get 3 months of TV for $10. This code could have some great uses for stacking with other recent or future best buy promos regarding the Xbox One. Two days ago the DOTD was $100 GC with xbox one purchase. Sling tv is pretty solid although I personally am waiting for the Xbox one to be able to use the hard drive space for built in DVR. Should be sometime this year.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/clp/sling-tv-promotion/pcmcat748300349642.c?id=pcmcat748300349642

Last edited by a moderator:
I got SlingTV earlier this year, and I must say I'm loving it.  I've had no problems streaming the channels on my Xbox or my multiple Roku devices around my apartment. Additionally, you can prepay 3 months of SlingTV on their website and get a free Roku 2 ($60 msrp, if I remember correctly), or ~$50 off Amazon Fire TV or Roku 3 if you don't have an enabled device and need one.  

Anyway, just my 2 cents on the issue. :)

For me personally, the SlingTV xbox app is total junk. Constant freezing, crashing, wont start when coming out of suspend mode-I've been checking on it every few months and it's still pretty busted, which is a shame because the idea is great and I've heard it works well on other devices. Maybe it works better if your XB1 is wired with cable and not wireless, but a word of caution...

wrestling fans with Sling-check out Lucha Underground tonight on El Rey Network you will not be disappointed.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the future. I can't wait for Sling to better their product and Apple to work out a deal with local affiliates for local channels. Once that's done and sports are includes, goodbye Direct TV! 

For me personally, the SlingTV xbox app is total junk. Constant freezing, crashing, wont start when coming out of suspend mode-I've been checking on it every few months and it's still pretty busted, which is a shame because the idea is great and I've heard it works well on other devices. Maybe it works better if your XB1 is wired with cable and not wireless, but a word of caution...

wrestling fans with Sling-check out Lucha Underground tonight on El Rey Network you will not be disappointed.
This was exactly my experience with Sling on Xbox One - especially towards the end of a show/movie when it would randomly stop or start over.

Sling worked nearly flawless on our laptop, however. But still wasn't worth the $20/monthly or whatever it was.

I did this deal in December at got the code right away. In fact i didnt even use it on a Xbox One, it took the $50 off  of a normal purchase like it was a gift card. I have no issues with Sling through the xbox one or my chromecast.

bread's done
Back