50 Cent: Blood on the sand $20.38 @ Frys YMMV

variablesunknown

CAGiversary!
YMMV (Now with Weblinks)

Picked up Dirt 2, Ninja Gaiden 2 and 50 Cent Blood on the sand at the San Diego (Aero) Fry's tonight.

50 Cent was $20.38! That is the lowest I have seen it. It was listed with a red-tag, which normally means it wasn't an advertised sale. But the prices often hold for most of the other local Fry's in the area.

BTW: Wanted weapons of faith was $31.83 on red-tag as well.

Thanks to damanjeff6 for the assist

I also second how awesome blood on the sand is. I rented it and beat it but have been looking to pick it up ever since. You have to play it to understand how unintentionally hilarious it is, but beyond the laughs the gameplay is frankly awesome, like Gears with 50 Cent, highly recommended.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='variablesunknown']YMMV

Picked up Dirt 2, Ninja Gaiden 2 and 50 Cent Blood on the sand at the San Diego (Aero) Fry's tonight.

50 Cent was $20.38! That is the lowest I have seen it. It was listed with a red-tag, which normally means it wasn't an advertised sale. But the prices often hold for most of the other local Fry's in the area.

BTW: Wanted weapons of faith was $30.18 on red-tag as well.[/QUOTE]

Wanted is like $15.00 at Target, but that is a great deal on 50 cent and highly recommend it the game is actually awesome and my favorite of the year so far.

I picked up 2 copies at Target over a month ago for $14.98 and $7.49(during the buy 1 360 game get 1 half off deal) and have one to my friend.

It is indeed an awesome game and with online coop to boot!

It's kind if sad the original sold big and was crap and now they make a really good quality game, it sells awful. I guess thats karma.

This is a blast to play online. It's not quite GotY, but it's incredibly fun, and at times funny. It plays like Gears of War if that helps anyone on the fence, with tons of action.

They have multiple copies at my local Target for $12.48. West Shaw Fresno, CA. I was thinking about it, but I picked up Bionic Commando for $14.98 instead. I might bite after payday. I'm pretty sure it was only on ps3 at target.

For $15-$20 50 Cent BotS is worth it. It's actually a pretty fun arcade-style shooter. The unintentionally hilarious dialog spewed just adds to its charm.

Picked up this and Wanted at my Target yesterday for $12.48. Haven't played them yet, but I've heard good things. My brother really enjoyed the Wanted demo.

I am so glad that so many CAGs are enjoying blood on the sand. I don't even like 50 cent, in fact I would say that I actively dislike him, which makes the game even funnier.

The "Plot" of the game is almost inconceivably stupid. 50 cent plays a concert in some unnamed middle-eastern country (Given how many of these real countries are islamic theocracies who would never tolerate, much less invite gangster rap). 50 gets stiffed on his fee for the concert so the promoter (under threat of physical violence) gives him a diamond-encrusted skull. 50 is quite pleased with this until some dudes steal his skull, providing ample motivation for 50 to not only go after the skull (across like the whole country) but to murder about 500-100 dudes standing in his way. The best part is that 50 is already armed (with freakin' grenades!) at the concert and the game implies that because 50 is from the "streets" he is more than capable to annihilate hardened middle-eastern terrorists by the dozens. I am pretty sure that in a real situation, say combat in a real middle-eastern hotzone like Iraq or Afghanistan 50 would be peeing his G-unit jeans within seconds.

With the exception of Tim Schafer games, Blood on the Sand has to be the funniest game since Monkey Island.

Was about to order but shipping ($6.39) kills this deal. Dammit, I always miss out on these kinds of deals; no Fry's, Walmart, Sam's Club, or K-Mart anywhere close to me.

bread's done
Back