50 Cent: Blood on the Sand PS3 $15.22 @ Amazon

It's only $15.22 shipped if you have prime or getting a total order of $25 or more for the FSSS. Might want to throw in that the 360 version is $11.55, but doesn't include FSSS.

[quote name='AFarewell2Arms']It's only $15.22 shipped if you have prime or getting a total order of $25 or more for the FSSS. Might want to throw in that the 360 version is $11.55, but doesn't include FSSS.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't everybody have Prime at this point?

Not to dogpile, but how does it help to say the 360 is $11.55 when the third party shipping on that is $8? As for the PS3 one, I'm not sure everybody has Prime but most people understand Amazon's shipping policies.

Thanks OP. I had this and dumped it about a year ago, because I needed one more game to maximize a GS trade-in promotion. One those trades I kind of regretted later, because the game is good and unintentionally funny. For $15 of Amz credit, it's worth owning (again).

[quote name='Modus Pwnens']Not to dogpile, but how does it help to say the 360 is $11.55 when the third party shipping on that is $8? As for the PS3 one, I'm not sure everybody has Prime but most people understand Amazon's shipping policies.[/QUOTE]

My bad. Didn't see the third party shipper.

[quote name='AFarewell2Arms']My bad. Didn't see the third party shipper.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to jump on you, it's an easy mistake. I hate how Amazon doesn't take shipping into the cost until you click on the item, and even then they put it in light gray text on a bright blue background. On the search page they'll go as far as to put the cheapest third-party price and the "prime eligible" graphic if the cheapest third-party price charges shipping and the prime eligible price is higher.

JSiggy: Prime costs a fairly hefty yearly fee ($80, I think) and gives you free two day shipping on all Amazon and Amazon-fulfilled items, and overnight shipping for $4. If you do a ton of Amazon shopping (or if you can go in on a membership with a flatmate or something) it can be worth it.

[quote name='JSiggy']does it cost to have amazon prime? what is the point of it?[/QUOTE]
Its $70 or $80/ year I cant remember exactly, it gives you free 2 day shipping on anything shipped or sold by Amazon. (free release day shipping on pre-orders also)

[quote name='JSiggy']does it cost to have amazon prime? what is the point of it?[/QUOTE]

Some people have FREE Amazon Prime through:

Being a college student
Being a mommy (or buying lots of baby items)

[quote name='VaultDweller']how the game? i dont like 50 scent.. will i like this?[/QUOTE]I dont like 50 Cent either, but I did like the game. If you like 3rd person shooters at all then pick it up.

[quote name='VaultDweller']how the game? i dont like 50 scent.. will i like this?[/QUOTE]

You can turn down the music and everything in the game. The game plays like a (fantastic) cross between Army of Two and The Club.

[quote name='VaultDweller']how the game? i dont like 50 scent.. will i like this?[/QUOTE]
Here's the entire plot of the game:
50 Cent yells "Bitch took ma skull!" and went on a shooting rampage with G-Unit to pick up a worthless skull. And to destroy multiple helicopters as boss battles using nothing but his own bullets. The end!

[quote name='Modus Pwnens']
JSiggy: Prime costs a fairly hefty yearly fee ($80, I think) and gives you free two day shipping on all Amazon and Amazon-fulfilled items, and overnight shipping for $4. If you do a ton of Amazon shopping (or if you can go in on a membership with a flatmate or something) it can be worth it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I don't buy nearly enough to pay for that. I usually do 1 order a month & get over $25 for free shipping anyways :bouncy:

[quote name='sdragon']Some people have FREE Amazon Prime through:

Being a college student
Being a mommy (or buying lots of baby items)[/QUOTE]

Amazon Mom only gives you three months free unless you buy an ass ton of baby items to add extra months. Student is awesome, though. You get a whole year, I believe. Take a look on Amazon right now, as I just got a free month trial for Amazon Prime, even though I just had Amazon Mom (I'm a dad) run out last month.

This is a great drunken co-op game.

Turn the sound up and laugh your ass to the end. Only minus for me was lack of trophy support.

[quote name='AFarewell2Arms']Amazon Mom only gives you three months free unless you buy an ass ton of baby items to add extra months. Student is awesome, though. You get a whole year, I believe. Take a look on Amazon right now, as I just got a free month trial for Amazon Prime, even though I just had Amazon Mom (I'm a dad) run out last month.[/QUOTE]

Just make sure to cancel your Prime before the trial is up or they bill you for it. Unless you want to pay the $80.

didn't see it mentioned, but game shows up now as $10.95. it's shipped and sold through 3rd party vendor at $3.99 domestic standard shipping. so $14.94 shipped. at that price i'm considering a purchase.

bread's done
Back