50 Cent: Blood on the Sand Xbox 360 $7.99 w/ free shipping, BestBuy.com

For anyone on the fence this is actually quite a good game, the combat/gunplay is visceral and exciting. It's a good mix of nonsensical and refined gameplay.

I just pre'd in my pants remembering how much fun I had with this game. Do yourself a favor, buy 2 copies and play it with a friend. Trust me.

I got this early this morning along with Cabela 2011 and Batman AC: Collectors Edition. I let this game slip by me once and I sure as hell didn't let it slip this time.

[quote name='BigPopov']Pick DJ Whoo Kid as your partner, he's funny as hell.[/QUOTE]

I bought my friend a copy so we could play together, and that fucker picked DJ Whoo Kid every single time, despite my request that he stop. Bad friend.

Played this about a year ago and enjoyed the hell out of it. I had never really listened to 50's music before but after this game I could literally not sleep some nights because those beats were looping through my head. Recommended for sure.

A horribly wonderful game which is only more awesome if you either aren't a 50 Cent fan or, even better, actively dislike 50 Cent.

Please remember to click the stick to taunt constantly.

ordered. Thanks op.

I've heard this wasnt bad since it came out. And at the very least it should be amusing and good for a laugh. Great price.

All I've ever heard about this game is how fun it actually is, but for some reason no matter how cheap it gets, I still can't ever bring myself to buy it. I also feel like maybe it's because I'm told it's fun in co-op but even if I bought a copy for a friend they would all just laugh at me and tell me they aren't wasting their time on it.

[quote name='Fell Open Ian']A horribly wonderful game which is only more awesome if you either aren't a 50 Cent fan or, even better, actively dislike 50 Cent.

Please remember to click the stick to taunt constantly.[/QUOTE]

And be sure to spend some of your loot on upgrading the profanity level of said taunts.

bread's done
Back