50 Cent's Nintendo DS, custom made.

GTmaster39

CAGiversary!
This is pretty fucking sweet, I want one damn it.

I originally got this off of www.gorillamask.net

http://ds.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=1649

50sDS2.jpg

50sDS.jpg

I looked, and I didnt see this already posted. So If it is, delete it, or lock it.

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']I think your picture links must be broken, because I can't see anything.[/quote]

still working fine for me...... :?

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']I think your picture links must be broken, because I can't see anything.[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nice.

(I'm assuming you just made a very funny joke. Or are you serious?)

[quote name='Rich'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum']I think your picture links must be broken, because I can't see anything.[/quote]

(I'm assuming you just made a very funny joke. Or are you serious?)[/quote]

;)

[quote name='Chris in Cali']The shadow in the first pic doesn't match the DS.[/quote]

:lol: dont shoot the messenger.

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='Rich'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum']I think your picture links must be broken, because I can't see anything.[/quote]

;)[/quote]

:lol: Kudos.

[quote name='Rich'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='Rich'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum']I think your picture links must be broken, because I can't see anything.[/quote]

;)[/quote]

:lol: Kudos.[/quote]

JERKS! ALL OF YOU!!!!!!

the shadows match in both images. the light used for the photos is placed above the ds and off to the right, with a slant.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Rich'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='Rich'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum']I think your picture links must be broken, because I can't see anything.[/quote]

;)[/quote]

JERKS! ALL OF YOU!!!!!![/quote]

Last year when I was a high school sophomore, there was a senior who wore these camoflouge shorts at least 3 times a week. Anytime I saw him in the hall, I'd run away screaming "THAT GUY IS FLOATING!"

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Rich'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='Rich'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum']I think your picture links must be broken, because I can't see anything.[/quote]

;)[/quote]

Last year when I was a high school sophomore, there was a senior who wore these camoflouge shorts at least 3 times a week. Anytime I saw him in the hall, I'd run away screaming "THAT GUY IS FLOATING!"[/quote]

:rofl: i was thinking about getting something camo, but now im having second thoughts.

[quote name='smellhasreturned']wait... why in the world would 2 quarters wanna play DS ? their are no black people in any of the games and their is no violence BLASPHEMY[/quote]

Man, if I was 3, i'd be laughing right now.

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Rich'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='Rich'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum']I think your picture links must be broken, because I can't see anything.[/quote]

;)[/quote]

Last year when I was a high school sophomore, there was a senior who wore these camoflouge shorts at least 3 times a week. Anytime I saw him in the hall, I'd run away screaming "THAT GUY IS FLOATING!"[/quote]

:rofl:

I didn't know 50 knows what DS is. WTF he is gonna play on it?!!! Can you imagine? 50 vs Mario 64. :lol:
I'm sure Ndo made a custom made 600 page manual for him on "How to turn DS on" too.

If it didnt have 50Cents name accossiated with it, I'm sure all of you that are making fun of it would buy one. :D

it dus look kinda nice..but i dno, i like straight solid colors..and i really wonder if it really IS his O_O...if so...imagine him on pictochat...

50cent : waddup
gamer: haha!!! wnana be ghetto f4gg0t!!!
50cent: yo i'll cap u son!!
gamer: kekekee bring it ^_^

then we hear in the news how a poor gamer was found dead, and then nintendo gets the heat ;)

...sry u think of really weird things when ur this bored :(

[quote name='masha']I didn't know 50 knows what DS is. WTF he is gonna play on it?!!! Can you imagine? 50 vs Mario 64. :lol:
I'm sure Ndo made a custom made 600 page manual for him on "How to turn DS on" too.[/quote]

I'm not sure what that second sentence is supposed to mean, unless it's some type of "he's a stupid negro" kind of remark.

myke.
...but you just *know* 50 is a Mr. Driller guy; that is, at least, until he can get his mitts on Pokemon Dash.

did he get that made so it matches his army jumpsuit? i cant believe that america makes htis moron a millionaire. its disgusting, rap music sucks now.

[quote name='EddieBelfour']did he get that made so it matches his army jumpsuit? i cant believe that america makes htis moron a millionaire. its disgusting, rap music sucks now.[/quote]

I'm pretty confident that he is a fad and will go away. In 10 years (if he's not dead) be sure to catch him on "Behind the Music" or "The Surreal Life" after he files for bankruptcy...

[quote name='javeryh'][quote name='EddieBelfour']did he get that made so it matches his army jumpsuit? i cant believe that america makes htis moron a millionaire. its disgusting, rap music sucks now.[/quote]

I'm pretty confident that he is a fad and will go away. In 10 years (if he's not dead) be sure to catch him on "Behind the Music" or "The Surreal Life" after he files for bankruptcy...[/quote]

the "fad" of crappy music never fades, only changes.

sure rap might not be popular in 5 years, but some other crap will be, and its all the same.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='javeryh'][quote name='EddieBelfour']did he get that made so it matches his army jumpsuit? i cant believe that america makes htis moron a millionaire. its disgusting, rap music sucks now.[/quote]

I'm pretty confident that he is a fad and will go away. In 10 years (if he's not dead) be sure to catch him on "Behind the Music" or "The Surreal Life" after he files for bankruptcy...[/quote]

the "fad" of crappy music never fades, only changes.

sure rap might not be popular in 5 years, but some other crap will be, and its all the same.[/quote]

rap has been around for over 20 years. just like other forms of music it will continue to evolve and exist. youth use rap to express their feelings and environment. the same way linkin park and staind use music to express their feelings and environment, 50 and game do the same thing. different strokes for diff folks.

bread's done
Back