$50 GBA SP after trade-ins (see post)

zakk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I went to ebgames (b&m) today (bought jet set radio for the DC, $8 ) and asked if they still had any kind of trade-in deal going for the SP, the fellow replied that starting tomorrow (06/05/04) you could trade in the old GBA, two games (he did not specify what system they had to be for, I should have asked), and get a new sp for $50.

[quote name='zakk']I went to ebgames (b&m) today (bought jet set radio for the DC, $8 ) and asked if they still had any kind of trade-in deal going for the SP, the fellow replied that starting tomorrow (06/05/04) you could trade in the old GBA, two games (he did not specify what system they had to be for, I should have asked), and get a new sp for $50.[/quote]

isnt it called jet GRIND radio

The original name is Jet Set Radio; some of us prefer to use that name. The sequel, you will note, is titled Jet Grind Radio Future.

[quote name='zakk']I went to ebgames (b&m) today (bought jet set radio for the DC, $8 ) and asked if they still had any kind of trade-in deal going for the SP, the fellow replied that starting tomorrow (06/05/04) you could trade in the old GBA, two games (he did not specify what system they had to be for, I should have asked), and get a new sp for $50.[/quote]

The two games have to be GBA games.

[quote name='eldad9']The original name is Jet Set Radio; some of us prefer to use that name. The sequel, you will note, is titled Jet Grind Radio Future.[/quote]

Sorry to be an asshole but it is Jet Set Radio Future

The original DC game was Jet Set Radio in Japan and Jet Grind Radio in the US. The sequel is JSR future in both.

Back on topic here, I'm assuming your not getting trade in credit for the two GBA games towards the deal. (Like you do with the Gamerush Deal.

bread's done
Back