$50 Gift Card with 360 Elites at Walmart (13-19)

Sorry if this is a re-post, but I didn't see it any others.

I saw the new ad for Wal-Mart and on the front of it was the Xbox Elite Holiday Bundle with a $50 giftcard for $299

Definitely a great deal.

Edit: I also saw some Sony TV's (I'm assuming 42", but not 100% sure) that are bundled with a PS3, I was told they are going to run about $996, another decent deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody else see this? It is not on their website and I don't feel like driving 5 miles in this weather just to find out.

Edit:
Oh 12/13 nevermind.

Thanks OP!

Yeah pm'ed Cheapy about this guess it was already brought up.
I don't know if this applies to the Call of Duty Elites or not (we still have some).

I wish this would apply to the Modern Warfare 2 bundle. They have some pretty good prices on BluRays also. Looks like next week will be an expensive week

The only issue with the TV/PS3 deal is that there is a limit at each store of about 10. So, unless you are waiting in line at 8am Saturday morning your probably not going to get this deal.

I going to bet that they are going to be holding out on some deals till next week for a final mad rush to Xmas

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Yeah pm'ed Cheapy about this guess it was already brought up.
I don't know if this applies to the Call of Duty Elites or not (we still have some).[/QUOTE]

No it doesn't, I talked to my GM at my store about that and he said its only on the elites, not the MW2 consoles.

I don't think this is even much of a deal. If it was a $100 GC, I MIGHT consider it, but for me this barely covers tax. The $269 amazon deal the other day would have been better. Same would go for a $50 GC PS3 deal. The BF bundles would be better.

[quote name='kuroi_kenshi']gah! Sony/walmart/amazon! I *want* to buy a ps3! Give me some sort of price reduction![/quote]

qft

[quote name='kuroi_kenshi']Gah! Sony/Walmart/Amazon! I *want* to buy a PS3! Give me some sort of price reduction![/QUOTE]

I know, right? #-o

So the Arcade gets a $100 gift card, the elite gets only $50? Weak.

With Walmart non-receipt returns, any chance in hell they take back gift cards for cash?

Are you kidding? Walmart would not let me return a box of $1.84 Xmas lights with a photocopied receipt. (I scan all my receipts and just print them out again if needed).

I doubt they will take the gift card back for cash.

This is tempting since my xbox has the red rings, E74, e78 and sometimes just doesn't want to start up. There are lots of local advertisements in Craig's list offering to fix it for $40. Are these scams? Or would I be better off just buying another one?

It's in store and we have plenty of Elites.

Not exactly blowing the roof off but people are buying them here and there. Surprised it didn't work with MW2 bundle considering we still have over 40 left.

bread's done
Back