$50 of $99 or more at ShopNBC.com (GBA SP for $49.99!, PS2 for $130)

*Thread Merged*

Saw this at Dealrush, credit goes to that site.

"ShopNBC.com is offering som flaming deals on consoles with their new coupon. They are offering their $50 off $99 purchases! With this coupon you can pick up a GBA SP for $49.99, a PS2 or XBox for $139.99 and a PS2 Online Bundle for $149.
To take advantage of this offer, add any of the items to your cart using the links below and enter coupon code 88394101.

ShopNBC - $50 off $99 Coupon Code 88394101

GameBoy Advance - $49.99 after coupon
Playstation 2 - $129.99 after coupon
Xbox - $129.99 after coupon
Playstation 2 with network adaptor - $149.99 after coupon

That site has some CRAZY shipping costs $8 S&H for Midnight Club II. (Didn't actually try the code out for myself.)

[quote name='godzilla123']Xbox out of stock too. WTF!!![/quote]

maybe we should dub it the Fatwallet Effect.

Fatwallet Effect - Causes instantaneous disappearance of previously available deals, directly related to the fatwallet.com website postings.

Damn, not 30 minutes ago the SP was still available. Should work on everything else as well if its still in stock. Definitely the FW effect, I am willing to bet there were peopl ordering many multiples of copies.

[quote name='msdmoney']Definitely the FW effect, I am willing to bet there were peopl ordering many multiples of copies.[/quote]

I'm counting the minutes until brand new cobalt GB SPs show up on eBay starting at $49.99.

You know I think this might be only for items that cost over 99 each? I tried adding two games and it didn't work.

[quote name='coolsteel']I'm going to have to pass, shipping almost kills the order i'm considering.[/quote]

If you aren't in GA, KY, MN, or MO, you don't have to pay sales tax. For me, that outweighed the shipping charge.

I was able to be strong and not get a PS2 during the KB 20% off deal, but this one broke me. I am finally replacing my PS2!

Did anyone else notice that shipping on the PS2 is $12.95, but shipping on the PS2 with network adaptor is only $9.95?

I ordered the network version, not because of the cheaper shipping, but because I figured it was more likely to be the latest revision (I may be wrong in thinking that). Anyhow, I already have a brand new network adaptor, so I will be selling that soon.

[quote name='neopolss']man, I just emptied my account out on games, where's my backup credit card? *looks around*[/quote]

You got games to work?

I'm shopping for games and keep running into server too busy messages.

Damn you Fat Wallet!!

Anyone have any opinions on Hack? You can get all four for $80.

[quote name='rocky76']I was able to load SP... but out of stock.. arg..[/quote]
same here, double arg....

edit: i tried opening multiple windows with quick buy and was able to get one through, and now i just confirmed a purchase a cobalt sp for 58.94 shipped...so all i can say is keep trying :shock:

[quote name='dragonzknight'][quote name='rocky76']I was able to load SP... but out of stock.. arg..[/quote]
same here, double arg....

edit: i tried opening multiple windows with quick buy and was able to get one through, and now i just confirmed a purchase a cobalt sp for 58.94 shipped...so all i can say is keep trying :shock:[/quote]

do you have the quick buy link for it?

The coupon (I believe) only works on a single item priced $99.99 or above, thus ruling out almost all games.

You can get packages though, ie. the Friends DVD 1-4 season is priced at 100 or so.

I just bought a PS2 w/ Network Adapter for $159. Keep checking back. PS2 and PS2 w/ Network Adapter are in stock at the moment.

you have to set up an account first and then under the sp there's a quick buy link and an add to cart link. just open multiple windows like in mozilla or netscape and then when one of them is in your cart, do the same thing with adding the promotion, and checking out. im trying to get the link now, but the nbc site is laggin out...

I created an account, but those links arent there since the item is out of stock...Gotta go to work now, but I guess I'll check back tonight...

Their website is getting hammered so hard, I bet they're going to cancel these orders. It's not like people are being sneaky about it or anything ;-)

ok. so that technique works.. kind of.. I was able to get to the quick purchase screen, but... as soon as I press purchase I am thrown back to initial screen... oh well.. I shouldn't be buying SP, but the price is so tempting.

I just called to see when XBOX would be back in stock....got put in hold, and hung up on...damn...

Was actually able to get on to the site

Both versios of the PS2 are sold out and so is the GBA SP

GC and XBox don't even come up under hardware.

bread's done
Back