$50 of $99 or more at ShopNBC.com (GBA SP for $49.99!, PS2 for $130)

ok.. I just got an email from them saying they could not complete the order.. here's direct quote:

We are sorry, but despite our best efforts we were unable to complete your 4:11:06 PM order for the following item(s):

V22957 Game Boy Advance SP System - Cobalt , NO SIZE, NO COLOR

well, I guess I am not getting mine. :(

I received my PS2 Network Bundle, but, sadly, it is the SCPH-39001. I knew I shouldn't have bought it online, I just couldn't resist the deal. What to do, what to do.

[quote name='guessed']I received my PS2 Network Bundle, but, sadly, it is the SCPH-39001. I knew I shouldn't have bought it online, I just couldn't resist the deal. What to do, what to do.[/quote] Sell it on ebay

[quote name='Spider-Man'][quote name='guessed']I received my PS2 Network Bundle, but, sadly, it is the SCPH-39001. I knew I shouldn't have bought it online, I just couldn't resist the deal. What to do, what to do.[/quote] Sell it on ebay[/quote]

what's wrong with the scph-39001?

[quote name='kelpie182']not the latest model with the new feature like built in infared port . better dvd playback and low noise fan[/quote]

Bingo. It is not that there is anything really wrong with the 39001, but when one buys new, one wants the latest and greatest.

[quote name='guessed']I received my PS2 Network Bundle, but, sadly, it is the SCPH-39001. I knew I shouldn't have bought it online, I just couldn't resist the deal. What to do, what to do.[/quote]
Ther was an article In PSM saying that sony doesnt bundle the new improved consoleswith the network adapter no matter where you look

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='kelpie182']not the latest model with the new feature like built in infared port . better dvd playback and low noise fan[/quote]

Bingo. It is not that there is anything really wrong with the 39001, but when one buys new, one wants the latest and greatest.[/quote]

oh, ok. thanks for the info. :D

[quote name='Indiana']What model is the good one? I'm planning on picking one up when it hits $129 or less.[/quote]

The newest model, to my knowledge, is the SCPH-50001.

As far as not packaging the network bundle with the 50001, it would be funny in a painful sort of way if that were true -- I ordered the network bundle because I thought it stood a better chance of having the new model (I already have a network adapter)

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='kelpie182']not the latest model with the new feature like built in infared port . better dvd playback and low noise fan[/quote]

Bingo. It is not that there is anything really wrong with the 39001, but when one buys new, one wants the latest and greatest.[/quote]

I'll buy it off you if you want, just PM me.

bread's done
Back