50% off all Guitar Hero and Rock Band games* at Meijer

LOLSteelBullet

CAG Veteran
I don't know if its just the Indianapolis area or all Meijers but at the Carmel Meijer, we have all of our guitar hero (except the new one for the DS and Smash Hits) and rock band games (except classic rock and country track pack) on price drop until the 26 for 50% off. This includes the bundles as well. I suggest if you have a Meijer in your area to check it out.

[quote name='slidecage']i would not be shocked to see all of the rock bands for the DS @ 10 or under by next year since the DSI does not support it[/QUOTE]

I would be shocked, considering the fact that they don't exist.

know if its just the Indianapolis area or all Meijers but at the Carmel Meijer, we have all of our
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

[quote name='kidray666']Does this include GH: Metallica?![/QUOTE]

Yes it does. Picked it up at the 96th St. store in Indy today. This deal is also at the Anderson, IN store.

Im pretty sure this is chain wide because in mi i picked up RB2 SE PS3 FOR 79.99
Also classic track pack for wii was also on sale. I checked the dates and it is a one month discount

I can confirm this in Ann Arbor, Michigan as well. The 2 stores I went to had all the signs up but the only bundles they have are GH:WT full band bundle and the GH3 guitar bundle. They also have the the GH: Metallica, Aerosmith, and World Tour games only 50% off.

[quote name='skubish']I can confirm this in Ann Arbor, Michigan as well. The 2 stores I went to had all the signs up but the only bundles they have are GH:WT full band bundle and the GH3 guitar bundle. They also have the the GH: Metallica, Aerosmith, and World Tour games only 50% off.[/QUOTE]

So what is the price after the 50%? $14.99?

bread's done
Back