50% Off Any Used Video Game at Hastings B&M 10/28 9PM-12AM

Kosley

CAGiversary!
I had tons of copies of the coupons in my truck, on the first round in I asked if I could use the coupon more than once, they seemed way more worried about if they as employees could use the coupons I handed them and said sure no problem, sadly I could only find three used items I would possibly even want that I didn't own. Got Pokemon White 2, Black, and Harvest Moon New Life for around $40 total.
Yeah, I actually had more than one printed out as well. It's just they had ONE cashier and was to much of a wuss to ask him if I could use another code. Oh well, lesson learned.

And to think I could of got some of those used collectors editions for 80% off. :(

Wow, lucky ones who got the 30% and then the 50%! All 5 of us that showed up to use the coupon at the Hastings I went to, they said we can either have the 30% or the 50% off...they wouldn't stack the discounts.

Worked out well, picked up a cheap copy of Ultimate MvC 3. Thanks to OP, I would've totally missed this sale.

I also took advantage of this coupon and got GTA V for $20.  I wasn't surprised though as I had already read this thread prior to going to my local store (MST).  Pretty awesome!  Another deal to look out for is a $10 of $20 purchase coupon, only excluding gift cards, that I received in my inbox today.  It should be for anyone with a Hastings passport (rental) card and has opted to receive promo emails.  The small signs in-store also indicated it is awarded upon sign up for the passport card if you don't already have one.  Expires 11/11 and in-store only.

Man, I just went into Hastings and opened up some AC IV cases because I wanted to read what it said about the whole PS3 to PS4 upgrade thing and as I was leaving the store two people (one whom i assume was a manager) came up to me and treated me like some shoplifting criminal and were like 'WHAT WERE YOU DOING LOOKING INSIDE THAT CASE?" and I said 'I was just curious as to what it said about the PS3 to PS3 upgrade system' and then they accused me of stealing and said they were going to call the cops and I told them to go right ahead and then I empty all my pockets and they just shrugged and one of them said sorry and the other one just gave me the evil eye and walked off.

I have never been so angry at a retail store in my life.

EDIT: I know this is totally off-topic but thought I'd share. Don't go looking through cases!

Man, I just went into Hastings and opened up some AC IV cases because I wanted to read what it said about the whole PS3 to PS4 upgrade thing and as I was leaving the store two people (one whom i assume was a manager) came up to me and treated me like some shoplifting criminal and were like 'WHAT WERE YOU DOING LOOKING INSIDE THAT CASE?" and I said 'I was just curious as to what it said about the PS3 to PS3 upgrade system' and then they accused me of stealing and said they were going to call the cops and I told them to go right ahead and then I empty all my pockets and they just shrugged and one of them said sorry and the other one just gave me the evil eye and walked off.

I have never been so angry at a retail store in my life.

EDIT: I know this is totally off-topic but thought I'd share. Don't go looking through cases!
Look through all the cases you want. That's why they gut the games.

Look through all the cases you want. That's why they gut the games.
Dude, I know. That's why I was even more bewildered that they got like that. It's not like I could of stole something even if I wanted to.

Anyways, I contacted corporate customer support but I doubt anything will come out of it but it's worth a shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back