50% Off at KMart (6/21 & 6/22)

sheepboy_1923

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I didn't see a thread on this and it's extremely late, but on my search for a frisbee, i discovered the KMarts here in Kansas City are having a "Take 2" sale which includes the usual batch of 50% off games. Nothing new there, but I did snag a Lilo and Stitch 2 for $10 and I finally broke down and bought Baiten Katos for $15.

Bummer is the sale was yesterday (6/21) and today (6/22) only. If you're interested, hurry!

[quote name='The VGM']You said hurry, and posted this at 10 pm.....

and you got me excited for DS games. Thanks a lot :cry:[/QUOTE]

Sorry. The stores here are still open for for another 45 minutes. Sprung was the only DS game I saw.

[quote name='sheepboy_1923']Sorry. The stores here are still open for for another 45 minutes. Sprung was the only DS game I saw.[/QUOTE]

Is it close? Drive and get me it! gogogo!

[quote name='maxflight']baten kaitos for $15 is a steal, awesome rpg[/QUOTE]

Is this a good price? I passed it up for $17 because I thought it dropped to $20 everywhere else? Should I go back and get it?

[quote name='evilmax17']Wish somebody told me about this earlier, I still need to get Zoo Keeper. Ah well, there's always next time.[/QUOTE]

If they hold true to last time, they'll do it again this weekend, possibly next. They've done it the last weekend of the month since Jan.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Is this a good price? I passed it up for $17 because I thought it dropped to $20 everywhere else? Should I go back and get it?[/QUOTE]

I think only Gamecrazy had it for $20, and some TRU's also marked it to $20... but MSRP is $30.

As far as I know from reading the deals here, is that both stores bumped it back up to $30 anyways... I know TRU did.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Is this a good price? I passed it up for $17 because I thought it dropped to $20 everywhere else? Should I go back and get it?[/QUOTE]

It's as good of a price as you're likely to find, but the game is far from incredible. Probably worth $15, though.

I went to K-Mart yesterday and saw the "Take 2" sale...it looked like games were the only things in the store not on sale, though. I asked around but nobody could help me. I was getting my hopes up, too, that maybe the store was closing or something and I could get Polarium, Fire Emblem 2, and Kirby for cheap.

I wish I could get in on these things. My K-Mart is about 25-30 minutes away. I used to have one just 9 miles from I, untill it closed down. :(

[quote name='Spaceboy176']Baten Kaitos is an AWESOME RPG for GCN! Snag it for $15 if you can! Well, worth it.[/QUOTE]
well worth it or well, worth it?

bread's done
Back