%50 off at Logitech store email YMMV

wolverine81

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I got an email earlier today for %50 off any single item at http://www.logitech.com/en-us/home. The code is single use only. I went ahead and grabbed a G27 racing wheel for $162 w/tax + free shipping. That's the cheapest I've been able to find a G27 for. It normally runs $299 on the logitech website unless they are having a special and amazon sells it for $249.99. I haven't seen this posted so I figured I would give people the heads up to look out for it. To be able to receive this I'm sure you need to be signed up on their site, though.

I got one of these a couple of weeks ago and used it on the Harmony PS3 adapter to get one new for less than they are selling for USED on ebay. Good coupon if you happen to get one.

Wow, that's a really nice coupon. I would have loved to have had one of these when I bought my new headset the other day, but I guess not everyone who was signed up for the list got them, anyway.

Yeah, I'm not sure why I got it. I've been signed up with them for less than a year. The only reason I signed up for the site was to register a product I had bought elsewhere. Of course I've never bought anything from the logitech store, either. Maybe that's why I got it? :whistle2:k

[quote name='sealionnn']Wow, that's a really nice coupon. I would have loved to have had one of these when I bought my new headset the other day, but I guess not everyone who was signed up for the list got them, anyway.[/QUOTE]
If it happened to be the F540 headset currently for $79.99 don't worry because it wouldn't stack with the existing promo.

But I did get a G500 mouse for a whopping $10 off Amazon's price (so $35 shipped). Wish I had gotten a code back when it worked on the Revue. $50 is probably the most I'd pay for one.

[quote name='Maynard']ARGH! Why do I not get these coupons! I've been a user/signed up for Logitech for years.[/QUOTE]

Same here. fuckers.

[quote name='FierceDeityLink1']If it happened to be the F540 headset currently for $79.99 don't worry because it wouldn't stack with the existing promo.

But I did get a G500 mouse for a whopping $10 off Amazon's price (so $35 shipped). Wish I had gotten a code back when it worked on the Revue. $50 is probably the most I'd pay for one.[/QUOTE]

Nah, it was the G930. It's already on sale for $120, so $60 after coupon, when I just paid $107+tax on Newegg.

[quote name='Maynard']ARGH! Why do I not get these coupons! I've been a user/signed up for Logitech for years.[/QUOTE]

I didn't get it either, nothing in my Trash and Spam folders. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it'll show up eventually.

bread's done
Back