50% off Blizzard peripherals @ SteelSeries

I'm going to assume you mean "blizzard's" website...

edit: apparently it's not blizzard's, how about a link to steelseries' website.

Thanks a lot for posting this. I've been looking for a good gaming headset and had never looked at Steelseries before.

I like free shipping just as much as anyone else, but not having free shipping does not kill a deal. Charging too much for shipping does. A $10 game with $5 shipping to me kills it (if the game is only worth $10 to me). But by default shipping does NOT kill a deal.

nothing worth getting for me. I would've gotten a headset if there were any blizzard brand ones, but unfortunately there was not =/

Umm, should I be concerned that when I go to the payment screen, it tries to send me to some ditonlinebetalingssytem site?

[quote name='FeralWraith']Umm, should I be concerned that when I go to the payment screen, it tries to send me to some ditonlinebetalingssytem site?[/QUOTE]

...same here. I guess thats their 3rd party billing? the words there according to google translate said "if you are not automatically sent back to the shop - press the button bellow" in dutch? or norwegian? I dunno.

I'm somewhat worried now....

Bought the shift keyboard wow bundle, and a Diablo III mouse surface.

Paid through paypal... nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Shipping was $5.30 and there was only one option for it.

[quote name='Beefyheart']...same here. I guess thats their 3rd party billing? the words there according to google translate said "if you are not automatically sent back to the shop - press the button bellow" in dutch? or norwegian? I dunno.

I'm somewhat worried now....[/QUOTE]

For some reason the link defaults to their international store and you have to click "North America" at the top of the page.

Thanks for the heads up :D I wish they had more than just the barbarian D3 mousepad, but I may get the shift keyboard.. I'm still using the old Zboard.

[quote name='sevenfold']For some reason the link defaults to their international store and you have to click "North America" at the top of the page.[/QUOTE]

Ah your right on that. that's so strange since its the same URL even after clicking to switch to US. Anyways I emailed
cleardot.gif
[email protected] not long after I placed the order and asked what was up with that dutch website and the person who replied said everything went thru alright, though they didn't mention anything about that website specifically.

Anyways, great deal (if everything goes thru on my side), thanks for sharing with us!

I just noticed that the coupon code "EPIC30" should give you 30% off everything else on the store even if it's not Blizzard related, for you people hoping to pick up headsets and what not. The Siberia V2s are probably my favorite headset I've ever used, and I've used quite a few.

I wish that these were available now. I'd pick up a set for sure.

Thanks! I was looking for a mouse pad. I used EPIC30 to get a regular QcK. Comes out a littler cheaper then a pad with Blizzard art on it. I wish they had more D3 design options.

Amazon also has them for $9.99 + $5 shipping (free for prime or orders $25 or above).

bread's done
Back