50% off Call of Duty 4 Variety Map Pack (XBL)

Kind of a waste at this point. I guess they're trying to get some bucks before people have 0 interest in these maps.

[quote name='Doomed']From what I've heard, these maps aren't even good. True?[/QUOTE]

I actually like them, especially creek

[quote name='Doomed']From what I've heard, these maps aren't even good. True?[/QUOTE]

One of the maps is pointless and you never play it, one is a remake from a early version, one is a huge map that could be really one sided in some game types, and one has a shit ton of computer monitors. To sum it up, it was good when it first came out but not worth it now.

[quote name='OddLogik']One of the maps is pointless and you never play it, one is a remake from a early version, one is a huge map that could be really one sided in some game types, and one has a shit ton of computer monitors. To sum it up, it was good when it first came out but not worth it now.[/QUOTE]

True that.

1. Killhouse - only played in small game types I believe, so you almost never will encounter it.

2. Creek - Gigantic snipe fest. Also, in SnD it is completely one sided to the defenders due to the nature of the map.

So you're really getting just 2 good maps, depending on who you talk to. If that's worth $5 to you, then go ahead.

I think Ive played Kill House once. I actually liked it :D but yea you rarely see it. I love little maps like Shipment when its just f'in crazy the whole time.

Creek is fun. It can definitely be a sniper fest at times, but Ive only encountered that occasionally. Its been a pretty balanced map for me for the most part. I play a lot of HQ, so it probably depends on mode what you see.

Broadcast and Chinatown are worth $5 alone though and are pretty well liked universally I think. I dont think Ive ever seen them skipped whenever Ive played. Broadcast is literally the TV station in the single player game, but there are some cosmetic changes to the building itself (i.e. the stairwell on the right of the building.

The only problem is that once MW2 is out, I imagine COD4 traffic will drop dramatically. They should've done this 2 or 3 months ago, especially considering that most people getting the game new over the last year probably got the GOTY edition anyway.

[quote name='Brother Daz']ZOMG!! I made a mistake, wow I am human.:roll:[/QUOTE]

That is why you shouldn't be a prick, because if you are wrong people will bash you.

[quote name='Porksta']That is why you shouldn't be a prick, because if you are wrong people will bash you.[/QUOTE]
I wasnt trying to ome off as a prick, if you read what I wrote, I said thanks anyways(nice :))

[quote name='Aysion']True that.

1. Killhouse - only played in small game types I believe, so you almost never will encounter it.

2. Creek - Gigantic snipe fest. Also, in SnD it is completely one sided to the defenders due to the nature of the map.

So you're really getting just 2 good maps, depending on who you talk to. If that's worth $5 to you, then go ahead.[/QUOTE]

1. I wish I could have played Killhouse more. I liked the map, but only got to play it like twice.

2. I hate Creek lol. It's too sniperloaded for my tastes.

3. Broadcast was fun, but not any better than the included maps. It shoulda been in the game from the beginning.

4. I don't care for Chinatown. too many windows to look for campers...

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']the only problem is that once mw2 is out, i imagine cod4 traffic will drop dramatically. They should've done this 2 or 3 months ago, especially considering that most people getting the game new over the last year probably got the goty edition anyway.[/quote]

qft

bread's done
Back