50% Off DC, Marvel, and Image Preorder Comics (Black Friday)

Doesn't seem like much savings at all over my current dealer (MailOrderComics.com ), especially given that MOC has many already at 50%...

[quote name='SupremeSpidey']Just got a newsletter from Heroes Corner and they are having a Black Friday sale on preorder comics. DC, Marvel, and Image comics are 50% off on black friday only.

Thought I would share. :D[/quote]

Thanks! Using some other online services, I haven't found one that has ALL their Marvel, DC or Image comics at 50%. Plus I'm not getting raped with shipping.

Chronicus_Prime: That's cool.

Raikoh: Glad you were able to save, I placed mine this morning. It was too hard to pass up. :)

MrNEWZ: I used to use MOC too, but the 50% deals they had were only on about 10-15 various publisher comics, not on the entire DC, Marvel, and Image lines.

ValiantTyger: Glad to see you made out like Raikoh and I. I also, get free shipping (I buy a lot of comics, so the $75 free shipping is good for me). I've done the math, some people seem to give you good deals, but then cahrge you a bunch for shipping, how can I go wrong with good deals and free shipping?

Eveyryone: That's why I posted it. Just passing on the deals to others so they can save too!

P.S. If you bought something on the site, they send out weekly deals like an extra 10% off your order, trade deals, etc. (That's how I heard about this one.)

Enjoy!

bread's done
Back