50% off games at Atari.com(no preorders, eve online or sacred 2)

NutManIV

CAGiversary!
You can order both PC and console games from the store.

Enter promo code 'Atari50' at checkout. NOTE: Preorders, Eve Online, and Sacred 2 are excluded from this. Also, Atari's online store is the same as EA's store for downloads. Meaning, you either pay a few bucks for "extended download service" or you're SOL if your HDD fails, unless you back up the game yourself. You can also order physical copies of games, but shipping will add another $7 or so for one game.

But anyway, there are some decent deals to be had like Champions Online for $15. So go check it out...

Link

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm... $33 for Witcher Enchanced and the Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 bundle... Not bad at all. Will have to consider this.

Is this for PC game downloads only? I was looking at Ghostbusters for a console and didn't see an option to order for any of the systems.

Console versions are there. Go to the page for Ghostbusters in the store and you'll see options to select a platform. Ghostbusters on Xbox 360 with the code is $21.80 shipped.

It was supposed to be a Christmas 2009 release published by Atari, but I can't find it even mentioned anywhere and both companies (developer and publisher) have not returned email I sent in Nov. and Dec. ...

[quote name='voidedx']Shipping kills the deals. Wish they had like a $2.99 USPS option at least.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='imamanwithaplan']i agree. 6.00 is too much[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Brother Daz']Yeah $6 to ship a video game is fucking outrageous![/QUOTE]

Yeah it is considering it only costs $2 to ship a game/dvd media mail in a bubble envelope. I would have gotten Riddick if shipping was reasonable.

bread's done
Back