50% off invisible shield

Wow!! I almost bought one yesterday at $25 for my phone.

I don't know how video game-centric this deal is but thanks for posting here! I suppose a few of us can use a PSP or DS shield...

Site is getting slammed right now, but got one for my phone at $12.xx

Last edited by a moderator:
The site is totally slow, I'm betting this leaked on Fatwallet or something and now every assclown and his mother is trying to order one. I have one for my PSP and love it, so I'm trying to get a DS one now.

To ask a stupid question if I may, does complete front coverage include the face plate and screen leaving the buttons uncovered?

Thanxs!!!

First time i wil use this brand but i have heard very good reviews about the products

1 DS lite screen protectors and 2 PSP protectors for 11.XX with free s/h is great!!

[quote name='YONKE']Thanxs!!!

First time i wil use this brand but i have heard very good reviews about the products

1 DS lite screen protectors and 2 PSP protectors for 11.XX with free s/h is great!![/quote]

1 PSP screen protector is $12. 2 @ 50% off would be $12 by themselves.

I think this place is kinda expensive...

I'd rather buy from dealextreme.

The PSP Screen protector they have on sale at like $4.95, but I think that is for the original one and the 50% off code works for it too.

Wow, hadn't seen these before but they sound pretty cool. I just picked one up for my eeePC and Slacker radio (the screen protector I am using now just peels right off when I take it out of the case).. hopefully they work as well as they look. I figure for $21 it's worth a shot.

(I will say some of the gaming stuff looked cool but seems pretty pricy, even with the discount..)

Ok, should someone stumble upon this thread after the 50% sale is over, I just got two 20% off codes from buying from ZAGG. Please PM me for the codes. First come first serve. Just to share the joy/ reduce the pain (whichever way you choose to see it).

[quote name='Malik112099']1 PSP screen protector is $12. 2 @ 50% off would be $12 by themselves.

I'd rather buy from dealextreme.[/quote]

fat psp screen cover are 4.95

the build quality of stuff on dealextreme isnt even close to invisible shield. i have one on my psp and my touchscreen phone.
the psp shield is a pain in the ass to put on, but totally worth it

I can vouch for the invisible shield product. I have it for my 4th Gen iPod nano, it was kind of tough to put on but the shield looks great, protects and don't notice it's on.

Thanks OP, I'll have to pick one up for my new ipod.
I have one on my 5th gen ipod and it still looks like it came out of the box.

[quote name='Malik112099']1 PSP screen protector is $12. 2 @ 50% off would be $12 by themselves.

I'd rather buy from dealextreme.[/quote]

I can guarantee the quality won't be as great as zagg. I have the full body cover on my psp slim and it's been completely undamaged for the few months i've had it on. Watch the invisible shield video for quality proof.

Grabbed one for my iPod touch that I have had since September, bit scratched up on the back so figured I should grab one to protect it more.

Yep I have ran both Zagg and best Skins ever and both have done wonderfully.. the best skinz ever have the lifetime warranty on them, I forget what Zagg offers.\

* edit I think the Zagg is lifetime and BSE is the no warranty product... probably why you are paying a bit more per unit.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Snake2715']Yep I have ran both Zagg and best Skins ever and both have done wonderfully.. the best skinz ever have the lifetime warranty on them, I forget what Zagg offers.[/QUOTE]

Looking at one for my new Ipod Touch. It is a lifetime replacement warranty. Only catch is the $4 s/h fee plus the cost of sending the old shield back to them.

"It is so tough that we back it with a lifetime guarantee. So, if it ever does wear or scratch, we will replace it for free, for the life of your device."

I ended up grabbing a full body shield for my Ipod Touch. It's too pretty to leave unprotected.:mrgreen:

I have one on my MacBook Pro. The product is excellent, but the company is terrible. It took more than three weeks to ship my order. Attempts to make contact with their customer service were met with vague return e-mails that provided no insight as to order status. Once threatened with a PayPal dispute, the shield finally shipped.

Not sure if they've improved since then, but those of you who ordered, don't be surprised if it takes much longer than you might think to get your stuff.

My work with them on my past orders have been really good. Shipped within a couple days and when one of them came with a ruptured application fluid bottle I contacted support and they shipped me a new one and arrived in two days. This was like a month ago.

[quote name='saturnotaku']I have one on my MacBook Pro. The product is excellent, but the company is terrible. It took more than three weeks to ship my order. Attempts to make contact with their customer service were met with vague return e-mails that provided no insight as to order status. Once threatened with a PayPal dispute, the shield finally shipped.

Not sure if they've improved since then, but those of you who ordered, don't be surprised if it takes much longer than you might think to get your stuff.[/quote]

I 0rdered one for my aluminum macbook yesterday. Glad to hear you like it.

these things are a bitch to put on. you need alot of patience. They do the job though. Hard to get on without bubbles, especially on full body stuff.

[quote name='blah29']these things are a bitch to put on. you need alot of patience. They do the job though. Hard to get on without bubbles, especially on full body stuff.[/quote]

The bubbles do go away after a while, though. My MBP is smooth as can be.

Customer service is pretty shitty on my last order. I've ordered from them before and had decent shipping times with the free shipping option, and I'm still waiting for my order that was supposedly shipped on 12/24. Sent them an e-mail yesterday and they haven't responded yet.

Anyone else having trouble getting to the actual Zagg website? I've gotten the "cannot display website" warning for over a day now.

[quote name='Vader582']Anyone else having trouble getting to the actual Zagg website? I've gotten the "cannot display website" warning for over a day now.[/quote]

Works fine for me on firefox, just tried it. Maybe try clearing your cache or try another browser.

[quote name='Vader582']Anyone else having trouble getting to the actual Zagg website? I've gotten the "cannot display website" warning for over a day now.[/QUOTE]

I can't get the page to load either. I tried it on FF and Opera. No go. Must be something with the website?

Dont know if I should get this or the power shield anti-glare film for my new iphone. This one is cheaper and seems indestructible, but Iv heard good things about the anti-glare.

Be sure you get rid of any dust/work in a clean area. I wasn't really paying attention when I applied mine on my iPod, and it is very annoying seeing the dust specs on my screen. But, it is scratch free. I suppose I could rip it off and request a warranty replacement, but I'm too lazy.

Also, I don't know about the quality of their other products (audio and accessories), but the code applies towards those as well.

I ordered both IS and BSE for the DS Lite. I'll be putting IS on my DS Lite, and BSE on my brother's DS Lite. I'll post comparison information if anyone's interested.

Currently, BSE is making a stronger showing. I ordered both products at the same time (Morning of Jan 7). BSE arrived today. I haven't even gotten information from Zagg that they've shipped my item.

Yeah I personally think Zagg is a shitty company. The invisible shield product is good, but it's way over priced. BestSkinsEver has been great, and their products are just as good, if not better; plus they're WAY cheaper.

im glad i know this... i was about to purchase a protector for my phone... lmao... thanks a lot!!!

Nice deal. I got a screen cover for my PSP for $6 shipped. I have one of my Zune, and it's fantastic, so I'm glad I get one of my PSP on-the-cheap. Thanks OP.

Bah, received my order today and am not very happy. They forgot the application kit (squeegee, the spray) and they rolled up the eeePC protector so tightly with rubber bands it tore through the supposedly bullet proof material.

Now I get to deal with their customer service. Great. :p

Weird...their stuff usually comes in a special branded box (with cutouts specifically for the application materials)...so there's no reason it should arrive in that condition. When you talk to CS, you probably should mention something about how it was packaged, someone may have tampered with it.

bread's done
Back