$50 off new PSP Go at Target (Coupon at Carl's Jr/Hardees)

raarar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
Hey all, didn't see this posted but stopped by Carl's Jr for lunch today and noticed they are selling a keychain of the car from the upcoming Green Hornet movie for $1.99 and it comes with a little coupon book. One of the coupons is $50 off a PSP Go at Target (Expires 2/28/11). I'm assuming these are the same coupons at both Carl's Jr and Hardees since some of the food coupons are for both restaurants.

All the coupons included:
$10 off at efxusa.com (using code greenhornet2011 / Valid till 4/20/2011)
20% off at teleflora.com/hornet (Valid till 3/31/2011
$50 off PSP Go system at Target (In store coupon good till 2/28/11)
$3 off select Sony Blu-rays at Amazon (use code GRHORNET at checkout / good till 1/31/11). [As of the time of posting this, the link on the coupon won't work for me, but the code might work on some Sony Blu-Rays)
$3 off Grown Ups or The Other Guys DVD/Blu Ray. (Coupon you can use in store, or use code COMEDYS3 on Amazon / Good till 2/13/11)
$10 off any W-Series Sony Cyber-Shot Camera at www.sonystyle.com/thegreenhornet (Use code green hornet / good 12/1/10-2/11/2011)
Free Medium Drink with any grilled chicken salad (Carl's Jr till 3/31/2011)
Free Small Fries and Drink with any six dollar burger (Carl's Jr till 3/31/2011)
Free Small Fries and Drink with and 1/3lb. Thickburger (Hardees till 3/31/2011)
$1 off Hand-Breaded Chicken Tenders Combo (Hardees till 3/31/2011)

Hopefully no one posted this because I'd be pissed that I just typed all this out, otherwise here's to hoping for a major sale on the PSP Go at Target!

[quote name='z3razerviper']If you want the 3 free games you will have to connect to psn. So I guess you will need to get the newest firmware for that.[/QUOTE]

I was able to connect to PSN on 6.30 (The version mine came with)

Was completely unsuccessful at getting both the price match and the coupon to work yesterday. Lady at the counter was giving me a bit of trouble with even just the Radio Shack price match, she thought it was a different model and kept pointing at different stuff in the ad. I got the price match, but the coupon was shot down. There's only 1 Target in town to boot. :(

The Go I just got has some dead pixels in it. Will returning it to Target cause issues with activating my 3 free games or as long as I deactivate the system before I return it I should be okay?

I was able to get a coupon today (along with some delicious chicken tenders! :)) at my Hardee's. Here's hoping for another sale/price match opportunity. My Target's case is full of these damn things.

[quote name='Dranakin']I really hope there's a price drop/another sale soon...it's been slim pickings here in NorCal.[/QUOTE]
The coupon is good until March so keep the faith! :)

all the Targets have been out of stock in the West LA , Southbay area for the last month.... which makes me suspicious....

Either they are prepping for psp2 launch or target is constraining supply until the coupon expires. Oh well

[quote name='Zoglog']all the Targets have been out of stock in the West LA , Southbay area for the last month.... which makes me suspicious....

Either they are prepping for psp2 launch or target is constraining supply until the coupon expires. Oh well[/QUOTE]

Hmm, and I thought only TRU and Best Buy did that...

[quote name='Zoglog']all the Targets have been out of stock in the West LA , Southbay area for the last month.... which makes me suspicious....

Either they are prepping for psp2 launch or target is constraining supply until the coupon expires. Oh well[/QUOTE]

Why would Target hold back supply against a coupon that THEY themselves issued?

anyone on the fence about one of these just go for it.

Especially if you have a umd psp already there's great methods to take your UMD discs you already own and put them on a go.

Then playing with a PS3 controller on a stand or via your TV makes some of the longer RPGs really great to play on the go.

[quote name='jer7583']
Especially if you have a umd psp already there's great methods to take your UMD discs you already own and put them on a go.[/QUOTE]

I have a PSP-2000 and 3000 that have 6.35 and 6.31 respectively. Is there any way for me to use either to rip UMDs to put them on my go?

[quote name='jling84']I have a PSP-2000 and 3000 that have 6.35 and 6.31 respectively. Is there any way for me to use either to rip UMDs to put them on my go?[/QUOTE]

I would recommend you search sites that are not CAG for this information as CAG frowns upon its discussion.

bread's done
Back