50% off pre-viewed games/movies at Blockbuster until Sept 8th (YMMV)

JohnSexton

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey everyone, I don't post here much, but I got a good deal at my local blockbuster recently and thought I'd share in case anyone else might benefit.

All of the Blockbusters in the Nashville, TN area (and maybe a larger area) are having a 50% off all pre-viewed games and movies sale.

Most of the time my local stores just have crap, but sometimes they will put out large batches of games, seemingly chosen at random, to make room for the next gen stuff.

In short, I managed to snag a copy of Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (xbox) for 6.99. No book, but still.

There were some other good ones too, but MVC was the big one. So if you live anywhere in the South, check to see if your local BB is having this sale... you never know what treasures you might find!

So do people actually throw away their manuals/cases/inserts? Because I saw this dude come into Gamestop once, pull many cds out of a large pocket in his jacket and just sell them. The idiots didn't even to check the bottom of the cds, they just put them in the slip cases with the price tag and gave him his credit. Though that could have also meant the games were stolen, but I doubt that since they were mostly shitty PS2 launch games/early like Oni (no not Onimusha).

And you guys wonder why the discs are in such bad shape at Gamestop...

All were 50% off stickered price.

img1766oo6.jpg

bread's done
Back