50% off select games at RCSS(SALE STILL GOING)

dvdswapper

CAGiversary!
Real Canadian Superstore and found some good deals on older games that were priced at $15.00 now cost $7.50. Some other games were also marked down 50% but the select was limited. Not much for me but for those looking to fill their libraries or get some old trade fooder this sale might be good for you.
For 360/ps3
There was
Bioshock 1+2
Star wars fu1
Lego Indiana jones
Lego Batman
MUA1+2
A ton of Wii games but I didn't bother looking through them.

Last edited by a moderator:
in a loblaws that still had a small electronic boutique,

i saw halo 3 for 6$,

halo wars, Gears 2, batman AA, Fallout 3 GOTY, COD MW1, COD MW2... all of those for 7.50$
lots more but cant remember them all

Bought Bayonetta for 7.50 at Don Mills location. It wasn't on the rack with the stickers (what's left for PS3 is garbage there), but it still came up as half price on the computer.

Unless you own a 360 I wouldn't go though....the PS3 selection is completely picked over now.

[quote name='dotCody']Yeah, I went my nearest Super Store just now. Only select PS3 Greatest Hits are 50% off, from $30 making them $15.[/QUOTE]

It's not just Greatest Hits but a bunch of older titles as well as psp stuff. Ask the csr for more info on what's on sale. Ps3 sections seem to be pick over but it's still a few days until DECEMBER 1. Hopefully there will be more added to the pile.

I found a lot of decent stuff

$7.50
Gears of War 1
Lego Rockband PS3
Bayonetta 360
Sonic Genesis Collection PS3/360
Rockband Classic Rock Track Pack WII (i think)
countless PSP games

$6.00
Last Remnant
Soul Calibur V PS3/360
Bioshock PS3
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time DS/WII

$4.00
Green Day Rockband 360

$3.50
Namco Museum DS
Devil May Cry 4 360
Bioshock 360
Big Brain Academy DS

Don't remember the rest atm, but there were a lot of games. Too many to count lol.

[quote name='dvdswapper']It's not just Greatest Hits but a bunch of older titles as well as psp stuff. Ask the csr for more info on what's on sale. Ps3 sections seem to be pick over but it's still a few days until DECEMBER 1. Hopefully there will be more added to the pile.[/QUOTE]

Thing is, there are no signs or stickers about this sale. Nothing in my local flyer either. Is this an East Coast only sale?

[quote name='dotCody']Thing is, there are no signs or stickers about this sale. Nothing in my local flyer either. Is this an East Coast only sale?[/QUOTE]

11720836.jpg

Loblaws here in Ottawa seems to also have this deal. The only good title I saw was Rythem Heaven for $7.50 after discount.

This was seen at the College Square Loblaws location.

The Kanata RCSS has the 1400 Points cards in stock. I was finally able to use one of my rain cheques.

I also picked up Resident Evil Wii $7.50

Last edited by a moderator:
Only thing decent at the 2 RCSS I went to was Ghost of Sparta for $4.99. Shame the included Deimos skin code expired at the start of Nov :cry:

I found nothing good or even decent at all at 2 of my local RCSS's. :/

Found non-clearance Invisimals and Eyepet for PSP for $9.99 but I doubt I'll need those anyways.

[quote name='Icetron']I found nothing good or even decent at all at 2 of my local RCSS's. :/

Found non-clearance Invisimals and Eyepet for PSP for $9.99 but I doubt I'll need those anyways.[/QUOTE]

Same here... I took a look but, the sales associate said that the bins were removed earlier in the week... He told me the sale is still on but, all the games are in the back and not available to the public lol..oh well.

Found some great stuff in Strathroy!

Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise - $6
Midnight Club LA Complete - $7.50
Devil May Cry 4 - $3.50
Phantasy Star 0 (NDS) - $7.50

I was mad when I found out about this deal, by randomly going to Loblaws last week. They had Phantom Hourglass, Diddy Kong Racing at 3.50 each. Everything else was meh.

I went to the 3 locations in Toronto/Scarborough.

Weston RD doesn't have much. Almost everything scanned at $18.98. Devil May cry(360) $3.50 but left it for someone else.

Don Mills had a bunch but not many ps3 titles. Most of it was WII/360. Most of it was tagged at $12/$15. They had a bunch of $18.98 but most scanned at $18.98. Got Madasgascar Racers, Sega greatest hits(360), Soul Calibur 4(ps3) $6.00 each listed at $18.98 each.

Dufferin/Steeles had the most WII/DS selection for $12/$15 ,not many 360 titles, even fewer ps3. Scanned everything in the box thanks to a really nice csr.
Indy Jones(7.50), Borderlands(7.50),Midnight Club(Complete edition) (7.50), Ghost of Sparta psp($4.99) They had the shooter game(ps3 move)$9.99.

Talked with the asst manager at one location and he admitted that this was a mistake by the staff. Those games were on the list originally.
No restocks ANYWHERE in the GTA(most of the games that was on the 50% list won't be restocked that's why they are blowing them out).

This is not what others made it out to be. Games were misstickered(or not stickered) and these games should have been put out during the sale in the first place. The sale dragged on because most of the games didn't sell well during the promo.
There's only a few games worth picking up at $7.50 the other games I've seen cheaper at other places.

Know your prices before buying otherwise you're just wasting money.
There's other games in the case priced at $15.00-34.99 but none that I picked out was cheaper. Very YMMV on stuff in the case. There was one game that staff missed and that was Planet 51 priced at $15.00 at most stores but only discounted at one store?

OKAY
thread-happy-16.png

Here's the list from my observations and everyone else that posted on here.
I am not guaranting anything other than the ones I bought above but this is what I saw on the first day and what others either got or saw during this promo. If you see any of these games might as well get them scanned if you want them. Keep in mind though to check elsewhere to see if the games are cheaper. Some do not have the system but that's because people didn't specify which in their posts. Most should be for both ps3/360 except the wii titles.

Bioshock 1+2(ps3/360)
MUA1+2(ps3/360)
build a bear(wii)
darksiders(ps3/360)
mass effect 2(ps3/360)
lost odessey
tekken 6
bayonetta
patapon 3(psp)
kung fu panda
red faction
chronicles of riddick
sabatour
gears of war 2 goty
g-force
batman aa
kh: 358/2(ds)
phantasy star 0(ds)
dragon age origins
hannah montana(ps3)
my sims sky heroes(360)
the bigs(wii)
sonic ultimate genesis(ps3/360)
fable 2/3(360)
fairytale fights(360)
starwars clone wars(360)
ninja blade(360)
end war(ds)
top spin 3(ds)
ff echos of time(ds)
gran turismo(psp)
fat princess(psp)
assassins creed 2(ps3)

[quote name='OmegaChaos']I was mad when I found out about this deal, by randomly going to Loblaws last week. They had Phantom Hourglass, Diddy Kong Racing at 3.50 each. Everything else was meh.[/QUOTE]

Wish I could have found those. Guessing that wasn't in Ottawa eh?

[quote name='dvdswapper']

Weston RD doesn't have much. Almost everything scanned at $18.98. Devil May cry(360) $3.50 but left it for someone else.

[/QUOTE]

Weston Road location hardly ever has much :(

bread's done
Back