50% off select games GOG.com ENDS MONDAY | Arcanum $2.99, Psychonauts $4.99, + more

ParkCarsHere

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
http://www.gog.com/en/promo/community_favourites

October 1 - October 4

$2.99

$4.99

All of these games have 4.5/5 or higher community rankings, so I'd assume some of them are good. The only one I've played is Psychonauts and I think it's an amazing game for that price.

Selection of GOG.com community favourites 50% off

This weekend we thought we'll have something special for all you "good ol' deals hunters" and we came up with a pack you just can't miss. We're offering you a selection of 10 games which are very popular with the GOG community and found their place in the top levels of the bestselling GOG titles. So how about getting Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura, Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon or Syberia, among others, with a 50% discount? Yes, we also think it's not so bad ;). Check the full list of titles and don't hesitate, the promotion lasts until Monday, October 4, so there ain't much time left ! This is not a bundle offer, so you get the discount if you buy one or more games.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='animalspinners']Good to see the sale fails to load in the last hour. New and improved website, huh?

Thanks for checking, though.[/QUOTE]

Maybe they'll extend the sale again. The site went down during the last sale(or maybe the one before that) so they extended it by a day.

[quote name='Soma_Cruz']It's working now after a refresh.[/QUOTE]

Got through at the last minute - site came back up at 12:35 am, promo claimed it was over but the prices still worked :D

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back