50% off Strategy Guides at Best Buy

DKRobbie

CAGiversary!
Noticed this deal at at least two of my local Best Buys yesterday when perusing the ten dollar deal. Was optioning the purchase of Command and Conquer: Red Alert and Halo Wars but with the advent of such internet greatness as gamefaqs decided to pass...at least for now. Don't know if anyone else noticed or posted this yet but thought I'd pass along the info in case. Only strategy guides I seem to pick up anymore anyway are LEs and pennied out strategy guides my brother gives me by the stack from gamestop.

Details please. Did the deal involve manual override to get the price, or did they ring up 50% off automatically? That's an important detail since most Best Buys will not have this deal if it involves manual override.

OP which particular store did you visit & exactly which guides were for sale? I went to the Porter Ranch, CA store yesterday & none of the guides were on sale. I even bought the Collector's edition of Fallout 3 guide & it was full price (well, minus the 15% Reward Zone savings).

bread's done
Back