50% Off Video Games at Burlington Coat Factory

Sky Ray

CAGiversary!
I checked Burlington Coat Factory today and found out they have a 50% off sale going on for video games. All the video games they have are either priced at $14.99 or $19.99; with 50% off they become $7.49 and $9.99 respectively.

What I saw they had:

:360:
Phineas and Ferb Quest for Cool Stuff $9.99
Sonic Generations $9.99
Harry Potter for Kinect $9.99
Earth Defense Force 2025 $7.49
123 Sesame Street Once Upon A Monster $9.99

:ps3:
Disney Duck Tales Remastered $9.99
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTYE $9.99

:wiiu:
The Smurfs 2 $9.99
Madden NFL 13 $7.49
Mass Effect 3 Special Edition $7.49
ZombiU $7.49
Just Dance 4 $7.49

:wii:
My Fitness Coach 2 Exercise and Nutrition $7.49

:3ds:
Scribblenauts Unlimited $9.99
Lego Batman 2 DC Super Heroes $9.99

:ds:
Lego Batman 2 DC Super Heroes $9.99
Jam Sessions $9.99
Despicable Me The Game Minion Mayhem $9.99

DVDs, Blu-Rays, and CDs are also part of the sale too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't find any games (besides those deer hunter like games) at my closest Burlington and I can't think of any other locations outside of three hours from here. I couldn't even find any kid toys!

Old Navy did sell video games before. They even had a decent black Friday deal 3 years ago. By spending at least $20 in store you would get a free Lego Rock Band game for ps3, wii or 360. This was when Lego Rock Band Was $60 everywhere since it just released.
Good God man. How were you able to remember this deal!?!

5* for remembering a niche deal from a niche retailer from 3 or more years ago. Good job

5* for remembering a niche deal from a niche retailer from 3 or more years ago. Good job
The human mind is a wonderful thing. I remember all sorts of trivial bullshit and can recall the deal he speaks of, though not in as great detail.

Last time I was in BCF they had reprints of MK Armageddon for Wii and UMK3 for DS, which I hadn't seen anywhere else.

The tag price was $9.99, 50% off makes it $4.99.
Even better. Nice find. I hope you picked that up.

I did stop at Burlington today and the movie/game table was very picked through. I did find a "dual pack" containing Shifting World and Bit Trip Saga on the 3DS for $10 (tagged at $20). I've been wanting to try out Bit Trip for awhile now.

I remember all three video game deals they did because I was in line for all 3. First year was Lego Rock Band/$20 purchase, then Dance Central/$25, then New Super Mario Bros U/$40. It's a bummer they don't do these deals anymore.

Also, Old Navy still sells video games. Where else could I find a sealed copy of NCAA Football 2011? Or Pac-Pix?

I went back to check and see if there were further reductions but the sale sign was down. After checking the games the prices are still reduced and marked on each individual game and DVD/Blu Ray.

[attachment=13445:burlington.png]There are still some scraps remaining from the holiday stock. Not much but worth checking out if you are in the store. 1.98 for this xbox 360 kids kinect dance game

bread's done
Back