$50 PS+ 1 Year cards for $39.50 - Free Shipping

[quote name='Youngnoble']Target ad misprint, was a big thread on here.[/QUOTE]

That's awesome. Wish I could have seen it.

Geez, I was going to be all over $50 PSN card for $37.50.

Very misleading title, please change to 1 Year PSN Plus card for $37.50.

[quote name='Slade']Geez, I was going to be all over $50 PSN card for $37.50.

Very misleading title, please change to 1 Year PSN Plus card for $37.50.[/QUOTE]

I tried to, I didn't see an option to change the title.

I see it now, go advanced.

[quote name='Youngnoble']Got these for $14.39 a month ago.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm still kicking myself for missing out on that deal, especially when there's a Target within walking distance from my work.

[quote name='scottman']I bet this seller got his from target for 14.39.

And I bet his name is billywilliam[/QUOTE]

No it's not me :roll:, I just bought one myself and figured I'd share here... I do have a friend that sells Skylanders and Playstation Move stuff if you're interested :cool:. Here's a screenie http://i.imgur.com/mMSzC.jpg.

Last edited by a moderator:
$14.39 or bust!

Is the CAG Marketplace sold out on these? People were buying 30 and 40 of these. Might find them there for cheaper.

I am pretty new to the site, how would I find that? Edit: I see where it says marketplace and whatnot. How would I find it there? Just search?

Well, fuck. I got legitimately excited until I came in and saw it was for PS+ cards and not PSN cards. Mistakes happen OP so I'm not mad, just a little bummed. :(

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Well, fuck. I got legitimately excited until I came in and saw it was for PS+ cards and not PSN cards. Mistakes happen OP so I'm not mad, just a little bummed. :([/QUOTE]

Sorry man.:ziplip:

I was excited too, bummer. I bought 2 at the 14.99 price (PMed at BB since Target "lost" theirs a day after ad went live). Decided one year was enough for me and sold the other to someone on Craigslist for 30. Overall happy for free PS+. Love the psx games. 120% first Spyro a little while ago on my psp.

[quote name='billywilliam']Sorry man.:ziplip:[/QUOTE]

It's cool man. I actually would have been kinda bummed if this was PSN cards. I just bought $70 worth at TRU this weekend for a measely 10% off.

[quote name='billywilliam']I am pretty new to the site, how would I find that? Edit: I see where it says marketplace and whatnot. How would I find it there? Just search?[/QUOTE]

I'm unsure of how to use the Marketplace. When the thread was up, they kept telling the sellers the cards belong in the marketplace. I'm sure 1 of these gurus can chime in.

[quote name='qualityman13']i have a few psn cards if anyone is interested pm me[/QUOTE]

I was thinking there could be more cards on here...

bread's done
Back