500 dvd-r for 2.49+ shipping

Look at the customer reviews - a reviewer by the name of "Fat Walleter" placed 500 orders to put them out of stock, and sure enough, amazon's out of stock for it. Is this guy serious?

[quote name='beerguy961']Anybody know what company made these? Hopefully they were of poor quality...[/quote]

Well, the one reviewer said one of them melted and destroyed his DVD burner. You usually don't hear about that happening with good quality DVD-r's.

[quote name='whitereflection']Look at the customer reviews - a reviewer by the name of "Fat Walleter" placed 500 orders to put them out of stock, and sure enough, amazon's out of stock for it. Is this guy serious?[/quote]

1 word ebay

This should make you all happy. I got this email...

Our records indicate you recently ordered item # G70-22729 via Amazon.
This item is a 12 pack of Blue Exponent Dividers for Casseta-2000. It
is NOT a 500 Pack of 4x DVD-R media.

Unfortunately, the website displayed an incorrect description for this
product. We sincerely apologize for this mistake and have taken
the following corrective action:

1) Your order for item # G70-22729 has been cancelled.
2) Your order will be credited back to your credit card or other
payment type for a full refund.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience in this matter and are working
feverishly to ensure your refund is credited back to you as soon as
possible.

Regards,

TigerDirect
Customer Care Team
7795 West Flagler Street
Miami, FL 33144

I'm going all assholey on them and pull the whole "advertised prices" law. If not than I'll report them to the Better Business Bureau.

I'm going all assholey on them and pull the whole "advertised prices" law. If not than I'll report them to the Better Business Bureau.
They can go all assholey on you with the whole "not responsible for typographical errors" disclaimer.

[quote name='drunken_master']well, they advertised something and I bought it. hey have to honor the deal.[/quote]

Much, much too faithful, there...always read the TOS. They don't have to honor anything they don't want to basically.

bread's done
Back