50000 Closed Beta Keys for Divine Souls

Youd think after all the "10,000,000 beta keys for a game no one gives a shit about for free" threads you make you would realize we have an entire section for free stuff.

Youd think after all the "10,000,000 beta keys for a game no one gives a shit about for free" threads you make you would realize we have an entire section for free stuff.
Hey look. Douche número uno. You must have a crappy life with so much anger.

I figured that Mr_asshat would be the first to respond bitching about it not being in the free section.

Baby steps man, Baby steps. It took him a few posts just to figure out how to post correctly. Give him a few more before he figures out where to post.

OP these kinds of threads really belong in the "Contests & Free Stuff" section. You can find it here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/52-contests-free-stuff/

The thought and effort is appreciated but these threads really don't need to clutter up the deals section.

Why are some peeps so anal about thread locations here?

If it's about "I don't need to see things that are not deals",
odds are 97 out of 100 threads are not going to be relevant to you anyway.

Thread moderation is a role reserved for mods.

Get a life...

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody needs to get laid her. (very likely first time ever ;))

Anyways back to subject. If You actually claimed one of the keys and want to try this game closed beta is now live.

Have fun.

Gargus is back! We missed you...

Game Developers are getting really innovative with their game titles these days. Must've taken them weeks to come up with the name 'Divine Souls'.

Game Developers are getting really innovative with their game titles these days. Must've taken them weeks to come up with the name 'Divine Souls'.
I know right. Although their game might come up in searches when people search for Devine divinity or dark souls. Other than that plus side, it's a terribly generic name and probably game.

I know right. Although their game might come up in searches when people search for Devine divinity or dark souls. Other than that plus side, it's a terribly generic name and probably game.
Wow u guys are unbelievable I understand complain about graphics gameplay price. But about a name? Common!

Wow u guys are unbelievable I understand complain about graphics gameplay price. But about a name? Common!
No one is complaining, it's just a observation of how terribly generic the name is. It is bad for marketing and just overall makes the game look generic / stale to the consumer. It's bad for business that's all I'm getting at.

No one is complaining, it's just a observation of how terribly generic the name is. It is bad for marketing and just overall makes the game look generic / stale to the consumer. It's bad for business that's all I'm getting at.
Dark Souls & Demons Souls would like a few words with you.

Dark Souls & Demons Souls would like a few words with you.
Dark souls got away with it because it was an amazing game and got the attention it deserved from fans and critics alike. Demons souls is a better name and already had the fan base. This game really has nothing going for it and will inevitably not make anyone's radar, trust me, wait and see. If it had a non generic ridiculous name or something clever that drew attention to it, it would have half a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back