512 mb Xbox 360 memory card (new or used)

What do you need it for? transferring gamertags between xbox 360s? If that's the case you can get a 64 MB one for like $10 on ebay.

[quote name='NutManIV']What do you need it for? transferring gamertags between xbox 360s? If that's the case you can get a 64 MB one for like $10 on ebay.[/QUOTE]

If I wanted a 64 mb one wouldn't I have typed 64 instead of 512? Please don't tell me what I do/don't need.

No need to get defensive. I never told you what you needed, it was merely a suggestion. In case you didn't notice, the forum you posted in is about getting advice or help with a deal. I was just trying to help because a lot of people don't realize that the smaller and cheaper ones exist. If you only needed it for something small(as I suggested) then those would be great for you, but obviously you still want the 512 one.

Honestly, ebay is still your best bet($20 or so) unless you can find them on clearance in a store somewhere.

Anytime I have posted here people troll and don't read. 512 mem card? hey get a 64mb! Blu ray player and specifically said no ps3? Get a ps3! Want a cheap arcade stick even if not that great? Dude buy the 150$ tournament edition stick derrrr!

Says 512 for a reason, anything else doesn't belong here.

[quote name='tommyhaynes']Sounds like you need to take that 64mb stick out of your ass[/QUOTE]

Or maybe people should stop being annoying douchebags and tell you what you do/don't want even when you've made yourself clear.

[quote name='Bhhawks78']Or maybe people should stop being annoying douchebags and tell you what you do/don't want even when you've made yourself clear.[/QUOTE]

Or maybe you need to be thankful that anyone tried to help your loser ass. Maybe you should buy RealDoll, since you'll never get a piece with that attitude.

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Or maybe you need to be thankful that anyone tried to help your loser ass. Maybe you should buy RealDoll, since you'll never get a piece with that attitude.[/QUOTE]

Helping by trolling...not really

NutManIV was obviously not trolling. He asked what you needed it for (As the title didn't, in fact, say it all.) and then made a suggestion based on one possible answer you may have had.
Were you trying to simply transfer a gamertag, this thread would have been a success right off that bat. I can't understand how a piece of advice that could prove useful could be considered trolling.
Trolling would be me reading this thread and then posting;

1. Join CAG.
2. Hate everyone.
3. ????
4. Profit!

The OP wasn't the only guy who came off as a douche.

I saw new 512 memory cards on sale for $24.99 on amazon the other day. Use your prime (I'm assuming everyone on CAG is on a prime trial) and you're good to go!

Amazon's Warehouse Deals has three "like new" in stock for $12 with FSSS/Prime.

Nevermind, they sold out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Bhhawks78']Anytime I have posted here people troll and don't read. 512 mem card? hey get a 64mb! Blu ray player and specifically said no ps3? Get a ps3! Want a cheap arcade stick even if not that great? Dude buy the 150$ tournament edition stick derrrr!

Says 512 for a reason, anything else doesn't belong here.[/QUOTE]

I've got a 64x Gamecube memory card for $50.00. PM me.....

.....douchebag!

bread's done
Back