52% off select Funimation DVDs at DDD

Bah those 7 samurai sets are cheaper than what I got them for during the 20% off sale! Awesome series if anyone is interested in them. This is probably the best price you will ever find on the limited edition sets.

Thanks for the heads-up!!! I've been wanting to get the Case Closed dvds for a buddy of mine who has done some voice-over work on that show.

)-(

Great price on Fruits Basket box set as well.. Cheapest I have seen it for has been 60.

If only I had actual real money again, but sadly, that is not to be

[quote name='jonlubbe']Great price on Fruits Basket box set as well.. Cheapest I have seen it for has been 60.

If only I had actual real money again, but sadly, that is not to be[/QUOTE]

they have the bill me later option

Blue Gender and the Samurai 7 LEs are calling my name right now...but I've got a few days to sit on it before the sale ends. Thanks for the heads up, OP.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Wow, drop everything and buy Fruits Basket NOW.[/quote]

It's a good series, not the best, but it's #10 on my Best Ever List. Samurai 7, is in a happier spot on the list.

DITCH Fruits Basket, GET Samurai 7.

[quote name='Azumangaman']It's a good series, not the best, but it's #10 on my Best Ever List. Samurai 7, is in a happier spot on the list.

DITCH Fruits Basket, GET Samurai 7.[/QUOTE]
INCORRECT!

He knows not of what he speaks!! FRUITS BASKET!!

[quote name='Bezerker']Maybe he likes pseudo furrys?[/QUOTE]
Nah, I just like well-written, heartwarming stories. The quirkiness of it all certainly helps, though!

[quote name='Fire']Anybody know why Samurai 7 LE 1 isn't apart of the sale?[/quote]

It doesn't look like it's in stock at all.

[quote name='Mike UFC']It doesn't look like it's in stock at all.[/quote]

No it's in-stock, and earlier when I was giving a passive glance through this thread and CAG it wasn't apart of the sale, but now it seems that they have lowered the price of it, but that it is now considered a pre-order till tomorrow.

Even though I spent a crapton of money at Comic-con this past weekend....I couldn't pass this deal up on the Samurai 7 LEs that I've been salivating over for more than a year. I'll pick up Volume 1 tomorrow as I just ordered 2-6. I wonder if Volume 7 will be apart of the sale as it comes out tomorrow.

Also, all should pick up Blue Gender. Great show and the price comes out just under what it would be at a 20% off sale. I picked it up last year. 9 DVDs for $29 is a great deal (comes with all of the show + the movie). I wish that the Fullmetal Alchemist Volume 10 with/out the tin was apart of the sale.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']No it's in-stock, and earlier when I was giving a passive glance through this thread and CAG it wasn't apart of the sale, but now it seems that they have lowered the price of it, but that it is now considered a pre-order till tomorrow.[/quote]

Crap, maybe I spoke too soon. yesterday when I was searching volume 1 LE was coming in stock, but now all I see is the regular volume 1. At least Volume 7 LE is there so I'll make a quick order of it at $24 or so.

[quote name='looski']I'm not familiar w/ Samurai 7. Is it a really good series?... and is this a really good price?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely phenomanel series.

[quote name='Fire']Absolutely phenomanel series.[/QUOTE]
I thought it was above average, but I'd never classify it as "phenomenal."

I still think the best title of this sale is Fruits Basket! You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll wish there was more.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']I thought it was above average, but I'd never classify it as "phenomenal."

I still think the best title of this sale is Fruits Basket! You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll wish there was more.[/QUOTE]

Yaeh we get it already. You have very ecclectic anime tastes. if you like the classic that it was based off (i.e. Kurosawa's Seven Samurai) then you will absolutely love it. Such a timeless film.

I must have gotten lucky as Samurai 7 Volume 7 LE has gone up in price from 23.43 to 30.24. I almost missed pulling the trigger on that price.

bread's done
Back